• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

krae_man

The Rock seems to think he can talk his way out of a no tresspass order. Is he used to getting those?

Also: Since when does having a ticket trump being banned from the building?

McNei1y

I'm starting Raw right now (I wanted to avoid commercials) and first thing I looked for (and spotted) was the Neogaf sign! Nice!!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If Ryder is so upset with his position, he should ask for his release. He'll for sure have a spot in TNA and Japan. He'll have a feud with Robbie E, get Hogan and Sting to fist pump with him, and then complain on Twitter that he isn't headlining PPVs.

You kidding? They'll give him the belt the second Hardy is arrested for doing something dumb.

KissVibes

Banned
Stone Cold gets banned from the arena; Drives zamboni right to the ring and assaults his boss.

The Rock gets banned from the arena; Stands around for an hour and yells at the Police.

I hate what modern WWE has become. There's too much fucking set up and not enough spontaneous action.

Kaladin

21Pq5.gif

Top Bottom