• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

What? Screw this company!

Come on! I'm alright with Ziggler beating Miz (but I was hoping Miz would win), but they had to make The Miz lose like that? They made Miz lose by Ziggler cheating?

I hate AJ and Big E.

Hopefully this leads to a fued where The Miz beats Ziggler for the World Heavy Weight Title.

krae_man

HE started out doing it right, then he just straight up fucked it up massively. And not in the way HBK had that brain fart and tried to do a sharpshooter and figure 4 at the same time and just said "Fuck it" and just went with it.

Kyoufu

Come on! I'm alright with Ziggler beating Miz (but I was hoping Miz would win), but they had to make The Miz lose like that? They made Miz lose by Ziggler cheating?

I hate AJ and Big E.

Hopefully this leads to a fued where The Miz beats Ziggler for the World Heavy Weight Title.

o_O

A wild Miz fan appears?

Ithil

I hate AJ and Big E.

iRXMux3816pSP.gif

BlazinAm

Why does wwe have a magazine? like they would do so much better selling that shit online or through the app for free. why would people pay for it?

KissVibes

Banned
Guys, remember when the big rumor was Ziggler would get Ric as a manager?

I cannot believe THE MIZ gets the figure four. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SWAG OF PAUL FUCKING ROMA.

Seriously though. I can understand a botch here or there but if you had been given the Figure Four by Flair himself, wouldn't you make damn well sure you knew how to apply it?

This is a bad idea

It is.

I don't want Ziggler to have a short forgettable title reign (I'm hoping for at least a strong 6 month or more reign with title matches where he actually wins cleanly), but I want WWE to push Miz again. What happened to Miz getting a big year in 2013? I was hoping Miz winning the rumble would be the start of that.

It is.

I don't want Ziggler to have a short forgettable title reign (I'm hoping for at least a strong 6 month or more reign with title matches where he actually wins cleanly), but I want WWE to push Miz again. What happened to Miz getting a big year in 2013? I was hoping Miz winning the rumble would be the start of that.

tumblr_m8x4b7v0141qbvkmso1_400.gif

Gross

Top Bottom