• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

gurudyne

It is.

I don't want Ziggler to have a short forgettable title reign (I'm hoping for at least a strong 6 month or more reign with title matches where he actually wins cleanly), but I want WWE to push Miz again. What happened to Miz getting a big year in 2013? I was hoping Miz winning the rumble would be the start of that.

Dude, the Miz's has been pushed. Ric Flair of all people passed him a torch. The torch. And I don't know why. The man's skills have fallen off lately. Hard. His mic skills are bad to the point where it's painful to watch. Literally cringe inducing. His in ring work...well, you saw those figure fours. And he keeps exposing his opponents' asses on a PG show. I really want to say he has nowhere to go but up, but he keeps slipping on rookie stuff. It really is hard to watch. Giving him a title in his current state would kill everything around him.

Rasputin.jpg

Haha. Pretty lonely on WrassleGAF since you all seem to hate Miz. :p

Miz is one of my few favorite wrestlers in WWE. Up there with Daniel Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Barret, and Rhode Scholars.

I respect the guy cause from what I've heard and read he works hard and he does love the company. He fucking sucks as a face but I didn't mind his heel work. It was ok.

Top Bottom