• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Bo Dallas is your next Intercontinental Champion. Aren't you excited, kids?

ngxoS.gif

Such filth leaving your mouth!

1. Bret Hart
2. Stone Cold
3. Mick Foley
4. HBK (Enjoyed his 2nd run more than his first)
5. Taker

Safe list but fuck it. I'm finally going to meet Bret at AXXESS this year. 95% chance i might shed some man tears.

Bo Dallas is your next Intercontinental Champion. Aren't you excited, kids?

I honestly don't get the hate for the kid. He's green as hell and doesn't have the personality of his brother, but he's not terrible. Yes, the fact that he gets called up while Kassius Ohno, Adrian Neville, and Leo Kruger all sit in NXT is rather silly, but hey, give the kid a chance.

Enfinit

Because everyone else did it:

Current Fave Five:

1. Punk
2. Kane
3. Ziggles
4. D-Bry
5. AJ

All-time:

1. Stone Cold
2. Punk
3. Jericho
4. HBK
5. Taker

Toki767

I am watching NXT, and when Big E Langston make his entrance the people chants: "Five, five, five....".
What does mean?

He wants a 5 count instead of a 3 count. The King Kong Bundy gimmick.

Did they split up Ascension or did the other guy get injured? That was like the only real tag team on NXT and now that NXT are getting tag belts, they aren't even together anymore lol

Sabucin

RkOwnage

My friends are going to the Raw in Atlanta, and were asking if I thought he'd be there. I couldn't give an answer either way. I'd like to say yes based on him being WWE Champion, but this is The Rock, and he's a Part time WWE Champion! Who knows...they may be disappointed.

smr00

Banned
I laughed.

I bet Rock won't even be on every RAW...
Which pisses me off even more.

If the title wasn't worthless before it is now. I don't even want to watch WWE until Rock drops it. He doesn't deserve it, it's bad enough he comes in once and gets to main even WM and stealing the spotlight over others but now comes in for 3 weeks and takes the title? Being salty/butthurt doesn't even being to describe how pissed i am.

Cena winning rumble? Doesn't bother me, it's super cena. We have been dealing with bullshit for years.

somedevil

Which pisses me off even more.

If the title wasn't worthless before it is now. I don't even want to watch WWE until Rock drops it. He doesn't deserve it, it's bad enough he comes in once and gets to main even WM and stealing the spotlight over others but now comes in for 3 weeks and takes the title? Being salty/butthurt doesn't even being to describe how pissed i am.

Cena winning rumble? Doesn't bother me, it's super cena. We have been dealing with bullshit for years.

Supposedly the Rock is scheduled to appear at every Raw up till Wrestlemania.

edit: lol Punk

Top Bottom