• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

iNfgsQRRJi3dZ.gif

I always look forward to Raw Roulette because the first one ended with an awesome TLC match won by Triple G, yet despite every single one that followed being filled with crap I still get tricked.
That said this is probably the most interesting thing i've seen Tensei do in like a year.

He doesn't need to. Selling Tshirts + Make-A-Wish > Taking Bumps, selling, putting on good matches, knowing more than 5 moves....isn't it obvious?

It's not a matter of "doesn't need to." Most people, if they simply do something enough, and work with people more competant than themselves, improve just because of repetition and some of their colleagues' expertise "rubbing off" on them.

Usually the only way you don't get better in that situation is out of contempt for the job. I really don't think Cena has contempt for wrestling or doesn't care...I think he must just be incredibly unathletic and dense about wrestling--IE he has ZERO "natural talent." And it's just amazing that a guy like that can find himself at the top of his field for years in a field that's supposedly so competitive.

Top Bottom