• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

He's fucking AJ.

Priorities.

ibwMBYpLg6BUwD.gif

this might be one of the worst raws of all time
i can barely even listen to it let alone watch

WWE is on auto-pilot until Mania. Especially with Rock/Cena 2 happening. Doesn't matter I guess, I watch for Sandow, Rhodes and Bryan mostly so I'll still have entertaining segments and matches to keep me going.

RkOwnage

I miss Mickie James :(, i refuse to watch TNA, even though I live 5 mins from Universal Studios, I won't give in to Hulk Hogan's shenanigans!

RkOwnage

3rd time The Rock has been "up next" in these promos, either someone isn't doing their job on the graphics or they keep postponing it, I kind of figured he'd start the third hour, so this time it may be legit!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mdrm75Qkys1qf95jfo1_250.gif

Well Del Rey is on NXT as a trainer. So the loss of her as an active wrestler will hopefully pay off in a few years with an actual women's division.

That's not necessarily true if they don't give them the time. Finlay was training them for a while and they still sucked.

Brinbe

3rd time The Rock has been "up next" in these promos, either someone isn't doing their job on the graphics or they keep postponing it, I kind of figured he'd start the third hour, so this time it may be legit!

OMG, THERE'S STILL AN HOUR OF THIS SHIT. Lord, give me strength to make it. ;_;

UberTag

Haha Cole burying this match.

I fucking love Cole when he's like this.
It was a fun gimmick when he was on NXT and nobody was watching that show.
On RAW, it's actually damaging to the product.

Why would you bother putting a segment on the air and then have your main commentator spend the entirety of it shitting on it?
How does that make sense?
Why not just do something better with the time?

If anything it makes USA look like a bunch of tools because they agreed to an expansion of RAW to 3 hours only for the WWE to blatantly churn out shit to pad their shows for the extra ad revenue.

Top Bottom