• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Is the Diva Division ever going to be saved?

Molw0bI.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To be fair, it's always sucked. Just not this bad.

Only time I ever found WWE womens' division tolerable was when Jazz beat the hell out of Trish.

ugh it wasn't even that. They were wearing more clothes than they wrestle in. Just fucking end this PG nonsense already or don't even try those kind of segments

It's PG, there weren't even any showing. Extra pointless.

AJ must be so glad she's paired with Dolph, she doesn't have to take part in those things. Same with Natalya.

Lack of showing them off or not, it was still the point of that segment. Ending with a nonsensical cat fight that is only comparable to a day dream of a 14 year old with terrible imagination.

Ithil

I like how the Shield are always clever in their attacks, they always have one going for the legs, holding them down while the others stomp, or always have one distract so the others can blindside them, etc.

UberTag

Vince is going on last? Seems like something important's going to happen.
Vince is always the most important part of a show.
Doesn't matter who is on it or whether the final segment is worthwhile or just "let's humiliate Heyman/JR/Vickie for shits and giggles" time.

Haven't watched wrestling in years. All that Wwf talk in the rumble thread made me go back and watch Austin V Rock at Wrestlemania 15, 17 and 19. 17 was definitely the best with Vinny giving Stone Cold the chair.

Still wanna see Austin V Rock again this year

Top Bottom