• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Enfinit

I have the exact shoes Punk is wearing tonight. Black on black Nike Free 4.0's with white trim.

Nice choice, Punk. Nice choice.

<3

tumblr_m1fismxsXD1qiwd8jo4_250.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wasn't expecting them to build up Punk - Rock for EC, figured the rematch would be a throwaway match tonight just to build up Rock - Cena for an extra 2 weeks.

Ozone

I'm surprised they didn't even try to censor "bitch" after the first one. I think it's in Rock's contract that he's not allowed to be censored.

gurudyne

You know, this really feels like a RAW now. Rock and some upstart heel trading verbal jabs laced with swears.

Brings a nostalgic tear to my eye.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Punk pulls a Cena and mentions schedule and you fuckers eat that shit up.

He only shows up because they feed him.

The only way to save WM is for shenanigans at Elimination Chamber to cause Punk/Rock to be unfinished, so we get a Triple Threat match at WM.

How?

I believe that's gonna happen. Then again I've been so wrong about everything because I keep giving the WWE the benefit of the doubt and thinking they won't be predictable.

Punk did a by-the-numbers heel promo, and people are jumping on his non-existant nuts? I mean, I know I shouldn't be shocked, but come on.

It's about the intensity and believability. It adds passion to the feud and makes me care about it. Don't try and act like all heels manage to achieve that, because it's been sorely missing in recent years.

DMczaf

Punk pulls a Cena and mentions schedule and you fuckers eat that shit up.

He only shows up because they feed him.

It's not about mentioning schedule, it's about doing it in a clever way. Cena's way was literally just "HEY ROCK, YOURE NEVER HERE! IM ALWAYS HERE! I LOVE WWE! CHEER ME FANS, PLEASE"

Punk actually did it in a clever way.

Enfinit

I get a little chub every time Punk touches a little bit of the truth with his pipe bombs. "It's cool to swear because I'm a Punk ass bitch." Atta boy, Punk.

However, it's never enough to give me a hard on. Come on, Punk. Tell us how every time we watch The Rock it's like watching a rerun. Tell us how The Rock is a hot piece of smoldering shit. Tell us about how you were booked to lose to part-timer with a People's. Fucking. Elbow.

I'd blow my goddamn load until it was nothing but dust.

Top Bottom