• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ply ain't joking. Ply speaks da truth. Preach on Ply
wzLV8.gif

Omega

Banned
It's about the intensity and believability. It adds passion to the feud and makes me care about it. Don't try and act like all heels manage to achieve that, because it's been sorely missing in recent years.

lol don't even pay him any mind. He's just doing it to get a reaction

Punk has been beyond disappointing but this dude acts like he's Miz level

Sheamus is still selling his arm? Holy shit, I'm shocked and impressed.
Yes, they praised him for a passionate promo. He sounds like he gives a shit, the feud with Rock feels like it has fire. What's the problem?
Because of the "PUNK IS KILLING IT" over a simple "welp i don't wanna fight tonight" promo. If you like Punk/don't like Rock that's fine, but some of the guys in here act like Rock literally took a shit in their cereal and gave them the finger this morning.

BFIB

The way the supers are booked, might as well had Cena against the Brooklyn Brawler and Sheamus against Dwayne Gill.

DMczaf

WrassleGAF is suffering from the same problem as WWE. Too many people doing over the top characters instead of just being themselves to get over.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sheamus is still selling his arm? Holy shit, I'm shocked and impressed.

Because of the "PUNK IS KILLING IT" over a simple "welp i don't wanna fight tonight" promo. If you like Punk/don't like Rock that's fine, but some of the guys in here act like Rock literally took a shit in their cereal and gave them the finger this morning.

OH GOD CHRIS G PLEASE WIN ALL THE TOURNAMENTS

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I get a little chub every time Punk touches a little bit of the truth with his pipe bombs. "It's cool to swear because I'm a Punk ass bitch." Atta boy, Punk.

However, it's never enough to give me a hard on. Come on, Punk. Tell us how every time we watch The Rock it's like watching a rerun. Tell us how The Rock is a hot piece of smoldering shit. Tell us about how you were booked to lose to part-timer with a People's. Fucking. Elbow.

I'd blow my goddamn load until it was nothing but dust.

The problem is that all of that is true and it would get the crowd behind him.

Punk pretty much called out the audience on popping for his "pipebombs" a few weeks back so he won't do that anymore.

I'm still holding out hope that he's in an EC

I hope so too, but I'm not holding my breath.

Omega

Banned
Rock is not competing in EC. you guys are delusional

Punk vs Austin for the title has a better shot at happening this WrestleMania

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Rock is not competing in EC. you guys are delusional

Punk vs Austin for the title has a better shot at happening this WrestleMania

Why wouldn't he? There was a list out there of his appearances through Mania and I think EC was part of it.

Get the Punk rematch out of the way then set up for Rock Cena 2.

Top Bottom