• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Omega

Banned
Why wouldn't he? There was a list out there of his appearances through Mania and I think EC was part of it.

Get the Punk rematch out of the way then set up for Rock Cena 2.

I don't mean he won't wrestle at the PPV, but people are expecting him to actually compete in a 6 man elimination chamber. that has no chance of happening

Cena already killed your dreams. He said whoever holds the title "Rock or Punk"

there isn't even 4 more people worth including in a title match.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I guess the difference between Cena and McCena is that McCena can put on a decent match. That WM match with DBrine was some really stupid booking.

Ithil

santina4.jpg

That ad brought unwanted images. Now you will share them.

UberTag

Sheamus is still selling his arm? Holy shit, I'm shocked and impressed.
When it comes to ring psychology and wrestling acumen, Sheamus is actually really good. If only he could hold his own on the mic and wasn't booked like Irish Cena.

But you can't knock what he does in the ring. He sells for his opponents, too.

I guess the difference between Cena and McCena is that McCena can put on a decent match. That WM match with DBrine was some really stupid booking.
The guy who writes the Raw recap articles on "With Leather" said that Sheamus was actually kinda apologetic about the match, so it's not like Sheamus has any say about how a match ultimately goes. Then Sheamus did something else in the ring and the article writer hated him again over some trivial bullshit.

The point is, Sheamus is a great guy out of the ring and a damn good worker in it.

EDIT: oh fuck my life what is this

Top Bottom