• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Jamie OD

New page?

tumblr_m3laoo0OEW1rof13go1_400.gif

Vestal

In my seat now. Arena still filling up but already some cena suck chants.

dark matches should start soon will report

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had a pretty messed up day that I dont ever want to talk about ever again.

The rock better cheer me up.

*claps you on your shoulder* think positive. And if Raw disappoints, GWF is there.

strobogo

Banned
I'm still off and on dying. I'm okay for a while after one of those "oh holy fuck my whole stomach is coming out of my mouth" style heaves, but it creeps back up on me an hour or so later. Russo's revenge has turned into Russo's Curse. I never should have made fun of his scrawny arms. Why wouldn't he just make me come to work without a shirt like Scott Hudson. Why have thou forsaken me?

Trying to catch up while I can look at a screen and not get sick. Why do you people want to see man vs woman matches on the regular? Especially in WWE.

Kaladin

Since they have two hot angles on the show tonight, they'll probably open Raw with the most boring match and/or skit they can come up with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminder, about 10 minutes after Raw, GWF is on! Stay tuned to this thread for the link, which will be here:

http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

It's gonna be wild. Heavy defends his title, new debuts, Sokantish Tries Again, Laserfrog, Soulplaya, and Bootaaay and MANY more!

Also: Jaekwon changes history.

Top Bottom