• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Because The Rock is the Greatest of All Time. He's the only reason why I'm even bothering to watch Raw Shitshow tonight. Not like there's anybody else to care about on the roster.

iPiYTbCY84iFb.gif

I can see why he'd think that. Rock was turned into what he is today by Owen, the greatest of all time. Stone Cold too. What a man.
And The Rock is better than both of them!
Boy, I can't wait for the Rock to come out tonight and waste ten minutes going through his checklist of 'Chant Along With Rock' catchphrases.

Finally...

I know, right!? He's got a better lariat than Stan Hensen, too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Anvil also didn't shorten the career of one of the best wrestlers ever.

Owen did it...twice!

And no one else. Hmmmm Me thinks we've detected the bionic weak link.
ownmadnimfd4k.gif

Owen was defending the honor of his good friend, Masahiro Chono. Because Owen is a worldly man, not like some redneck.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In all honestly Owen not getting pushed was the real biggest fuck you Vince ever gave Bret for leaving the company.

He wasn't really all that reckless for the era he was in and he really could wrestle as good as or better than Bret. He was always going to be the Luigi though.

let__s_boogie__la_parka__gif_by_ryandunn1977-d4p26nr.gif

In all honestly Owen not getting pushed was the real biggest fuck you Vince ever gave Bret for leaving the company.

He wasn't really all that reckless for the era he was in and he really could wrestle as good as or better than Bret. He was always going to be the Luigi though.

Luigi has fans though.
And no one else. Hmmmm Me thinks we've detected the bionic weak link.
http://www.abload.de/img/ownmadnimfd4k.gif[/MG]

Owen was defending the honor of his good friend, Masahiro Chono. Because Owen is a worldly man, not like some redneck.[/QUOTE]

Even that redneck knew enough about wrestling to not injure others in the ring. Owen is talentless.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I can tell you are all excited.

The sad thing is, the Rock is why I started watching WWE again in the first place a couple years back. Heard he was going to be returning, so I started watching.

They screwed up Rock vs Cena so badly. The only thing good about that whole feud was the fact that Rock actually won the match.

I will say that Punk vs Rock has the potential for some goddamn fantastic promos.

Hope we actually get some.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

let__s_boogie__la_parka__gif_by_ryandunn1977-d4p26nr.gif

He got pushes. Just never the 'big one'. Even though he won the WWF title(unofficially). He feuded with just about every big star they ever had. He was their Eddie Guerrero before Eddie. He was the 'you can hang with the main eventers, but we don't know about giving you the title'

IT's mostly that fuckwad Russo's fault, anyways. Russo was the dipshit who brought back Blue Blazer
Even that redneck knew enough about wrestling to not injure others in the ring.

Oh?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In this episode of WCW I just watched, Ernest Miller was wearing overalls with nothing underneath.

I hate the 2000s

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Road Dogg is probably the king of over as hell, takes way too long for the fan moves but at least his actually looked good and was easily to sell. I cringe whenever someone had to sell the worm, five knuckle shuffle, or people's elbow.

Just remembered there's a huge Raw tonight, not sure how I forgot. The xmas break has messed up my time awareness. This will be an incredible Raw and that's not a gut feeling, it's a guarantee.

Edit- Don't ask about the avatar :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just remembered there's a huge Raw tonight, not sure how I forgot. The xmas break has messed up my time awareness. This will be an incredible Raw and that's not a gut feeling, it's a guarantee.

And YOU are defending your title tonight in the main event, Mr. Heavy!

Only a guarantee and not a Guaran-DAMN-tee?

what's with the dolled up Snivy? spill the beans!

That random TNA episode when Norman showed up out of nowhere was probably the biggest markout I've had since like 2000. That, and when Ron Killings showed up in WWE and brought "What's Up" with him.

Going through your post history, it looks like an avatar bet that you lost in the sales threads. It'll be off February 7th!

Top Bottom