• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Fandango: November 2012 to March 2013 (4 months)
Brodus: November 2011 to January 2012 (2 months)
Kizarny: October 2008 to January 2009 (3 months)
Emmalina: October 2016 to ? 2017 (3 months currently)

Pikma

Banned
Fandango: November 2012 to March 2013 (4 months)
Brodus: November 2011 to January 2012 (2 months)
Kizarny: October 2008 to January 2009 (3 months)
Emmalina: October 2016 to ? 2017 (3 months currently)
If they fucking know it doesn't work why do they keep doing it lol

stephanie continues to be the most bizarrely written character on wwe.
Maybe one day we'll discover that she has multiple personalities.

shanafan

You guys honesty didn't enjoy Rusev/HBK segment? At least before Enzo and Big Cass came out? Come on.. ;)

de8.jpg

I'm reminded of this story of when Shad(cryme tyme) called Stephanie baby and she said something like you can call the other divas that but not me.

This show has been relentlessly awful and has made me question why I'm even remotely interested in this god damned garbage. Like, why do I like wrestling? Do I even like wrestling?

Sanjuro

This show has been relentlessly awful and has made me question why I'm even remotely interested in this god damned garbage. Like, why do I like wrestling? Do I even like wrestling?

Because the only other thing out there is Star Wars and it's equally as disappointing.

UberTag

Watch Okada vs. Omega from last week and see if you mark out.
If you do, you legitimately like wrestling.
Problem is, that Vince McMahon hates wrestling, hates wrestling fans even more (but will still gladly take their money) and his product is being peddled AS wrestling.

Watch Okada vs. Omega from last week and see if you mark out.
If you do, you legitimately like wrestling.
Problem is, that Vince McMahon hates wrestling, hates wrestling fans even more (but will still gladly take their money) and his product is being peddled AS wrestling.
the okada vs omega match was interesting to watch. i loved it from a pure wrestling pov, but i felt like it could've been shorter. so much downtime.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
No matter how bad Raw gets, Karl Anderson will still have a hot asian wife

Top Bottom