• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That fucking noise ahaha

I'm crying

So Braun eliminates Taker and then all that build of unstoppable Braun is used to but Taker over big at Mania.

What they should do is have Braun Goldberg Taker...

Actually what they should do is not do that match but yeah.

OldMan

Banned
Braun is the second coming of Lesnar.! Go to WWE Video vault and watch Lesnars road to the championship. Almost identical, one win after another...

That was a pretty damn good promo. I even loled at that weird ass noise he made.
I like Braun a lot, but he is so not the right opponent for a 52 year old Undertaker. The match would be a complete fiasco.

I dont think he should have a singles match with anyone at Mania. He is still way too green.

If he gets pushed that hard everyone will hate him within weeks.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
kevin owens interviews arent the same since tom, mike, nathan, jordan, rico, kenny, tyler, daniel is gone

So Cena beats AJ, Taker wins the rumble, and we get Taker vs Cena at Mania.

I feel like they're going to start moving the surprises to the Andre the Giant thing. We didn't get much of surprises at the rumble last year, save for AJ, Zayn, and Triple H, but everyone saw those coming. We got Tatanka, DDP, and Shaq randomly at the Andre the Giant battle royal

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vince is gonna achieve his dream by coronating Roman and Cena on the same night.

Top Bottom