• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I'm so conflicted. I wanted the belt on Jericho, but this pretty much seals the deal that Roman'll get the belt at the Rumble.

Not that that's surprising to anyone, but.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
dear god....they are putting the belt on roman...

9wJ21U0.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm so conflicted. I wanted the belt on Jericho, but this pretty much seals the deal that Roman'll get the belt at the Rumble.

Not that that's surprising to anyone, but.
The angle is Owens v. Jericho at WM. Seems obvious.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Amusing

D- Raw becomes C- Raw

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad Jericho got the belt, but another Wrestlemania with Roman with the title sounds horrid. How many times are they going to try to get this same character over as someone that should have the belt before they give up?

orioto

Good Art™
I don't care if Roman take the belt at the rumble. What i want to know is what is Owens gonna do at WM and when can he actually wrestle a competitive match.

Pikma

Banned
Wait so the WWE gave him this meaningless belt to make him look strong and legitimate, presumably, so he could go back to the main event and feud with the current champion and now that he's about to get the belt title they needed him to drop that accessory of his but didn't want him to look not strong so they had him lose it in not a triple threat match but a fucking handicap match?

Holy fucking shit, if this doesn't say how obsessed Vince is with Reigns and shows the fans how committed he is to his shitty ideas then I don't know what will.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
So Goldberg vs Reigns at Mania? With the new master of the spear going over clean? He may not have got to beat Bork, but now he'll beat the guy who squashed Bork.

I don't care if Roman take the belt at the rumble. What i want to know is what is Owens gonna do at WM and when can he actually wrestle a competitive match.

Fight Jericho

The stupidest/likeliest build will be after he loses the belt he's going to ask to share the US title and get told no

like...ok, nice of wwe to do this tournament, but there's no buildup. this is basically watching to see who wwe chose to win and represent UK, unless this is similar to 205/CW, and make a new uk based show.

EDIT: Oh, it is a Uk based weekly show. my bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People like to talk in here about AJ going back to the mid-card when he loses the title for whatever dumb reason despite his obvious popularity

But Owens actually is going to go down to the midcard once he loses the title. Bad writing or not, I can't imagine anyone is happy with his title reign in the office. And he'll be doubly forgotten about when Finn comes back. He can always look forward to his future program with big Cass.
Butts in seats sure quality uhhhh no. It was stated that HHH and Vince want a main event on par with WK 11 main event...

You know it's possible that dumb nerds on the internet made that shit up

Top Bottom