• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Not sure why they spent all that time building up corbin just to feed him to cena like that. Doesn't really help him in any way.

C126OIfUUAENb5u.jpg

Anth0ny

Breaking: Mark Hunt has filed a civil lawsuit in US District Court, naming the UFC, Dana White and Brock Lesnar as defendants. Story coming.

good. I hope he wins. it's fucking horse shit that they knew he was on the juice and still let him fight.

Breaking: Mark Hunt has filed a civil lawsuit in US District Court, naming the UFC, Dana White and Brock Lesnar as defendants. Story coming.

good. I hope he wins. it's fucking horse shit that they knew he was on the juice and still let him fight.
What?!
Jan 10 is quite the day.

Cena beat Corbin?

WHY!?

931635786630138b6aa112e84072069b86dd5967d805ff16a2f3929bf11d2391.jpg

WHY Is AJ waaay the fuck back there?

He's the fuckin WWE Champion and should be where Roman is placed at the very least.

Zach

The Great American Bash '04 has been some trash overall. Good thing this Concrete Crypt handicap match -- The Undertaker vs. The Dudleyz -- is sure to be a ROCKETBUSTA!

ReiGun

Just starting Smackdown.

Miz needs to hook the rest of the roster up with his tailor. His suit game is always on point, especially compared to his coworkers.

Edit: LOL at the mixed "Yes" and "No" chants for Dean handing over the title.

Top Bottom