• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Dolph is trying to make us give a shit about him, look Dolph, it's over, you're a jobber now. No one cares about you anymore. Go away for a year, two, forever but it doesn't matter as no one carea anymore. Thanks for letting me know you're entering the Rumble, that's one entry I won't be looking forward to. Fuck, just stop trying.

Dolph is trying to make us give a shit about him, look Dolph, it's over, you're a jobber now. No one cares about you anymore. Go away for a year, two, forever but it doesn't matter as no one carea anymore. Thanks for letting me know you're entering the Rumble, that's one entry I won't be looking forward to. Fuck, just stop trying.

Dolph Ziggler is Marc Mero in 1998 WWF - out of place, from a past generation. He made sense in world without the WWE signing indy guys. Now, he's not needed to be a "good worker" for the smarks to get behind.

That's how I feel when Pikmark tries to get over tbqh

Dolph Ziggler is Marc Mero in 1998 WWF - out of place, from a past generation. He made sense in world without the WWE signing indy guys. Now, he's not needed to be a "good worker" for the smarks to get behind.
Even so, it's sad. He tries to emulate guys instead of being something different. Hbk called him out about that shit and honestly he just upped the replication of trying to be hbk. He has become annoying, but I don't know what he should do. I guess his shitty stand up.

shaowebb

Ki was super over for a while and then he fucking clocked Ziggler in that GIF and they were done with him

I'll never forget Low Ki legit knocking out that dude in Evolve.

https://youtu.be/i-xoN6Kx1VI?t=2m38s

Just catching up since I got home and I had to gif these moments of Low Ki legit knocking folks the fuck out.

Ef9FoBP.gif

Yc0hsMd.gif

Pikma

Banned
That's how I feel when Pikmark tries to get over tbqh
This posts followed by a random Blue post makes me realize how one sided my friendship with Bluekaveli is, I always have his back when losers like you try to shoot on him, but he never has mine

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Kaveli, we are done.

ReiGun

Cena beating Corbin wasn't shocking. I also don't think it means much in the long run. Corbin is gonna be around a while and has plenty of time to build up. Plus, kayfabe-wise, Cena should beat Corbin considering "power levels" and all that.

On to Talking Smack. Renee went to her stylist like "Just fuck my shit up, fam."

This posts followed by a random Blue post makes me realize how one sided my friendship with Bluekaveli is, I always have his back when losers like you try to shoot on him, but he never has mine

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Kaveli, we are done.
Why would I waste my time on someone who just rambles about?

I actually just went back on the WWE Network to see this match at that part and Ziggler actually didn't seem to be knocked out, he just sold the fuck out of it.
Can't say the same for the time Alberto went at him though. He cleaned his clock.

Rimfya

Banned
At least when Daniel Bryan doesn't want to be there on Talking Smack he has the decency to be entertaining about it. Shane O'Mac is half asleep.

Adree

At least when Daniel Bryan doesn't want to be there on Talking Smack he has the decency to be entertaining about it. Shane O'Mac is half asleep.

If Stephanie hadn't picked this week to turn her screeching up to 200% Shane would always be the worst McMahon.

Hoo boy. Wow. Okay.

Dave assumption that is really gonna make people unhappy:
So. Taker at Mania. If he fights Cena this Mania, he's jobbing to Reigns next year for his last match. If this is his last Mania, he'll job to Reigns at it.

That'll sure get him cheered

Anth0ny

Hoo boy. Wow. Okay.

So. Taker at Mania. If he fights Cena this Mania, he's jobbing to Reigns next year for his last match. If this is his last Mania, he'll job to Reigns at it.

yup.

all we need is austin to share a beer with him

Hoo boy. Wow. Okay.

Legitimate riot scenario detected.

Tall4Life

Reigns is not beating Taker without a heel turn in the match. Brock got nuclear heat for beating the streak. Its not the streak anymore but still. They're not complete idiots.

Adree

As fruitless as putting Roman over Taker is there is nothing more pointless than continuing to put Taker over when he could be getting over others.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LOL I forgot how fucking stupid Macho Man's elimination from the Rumble was, when Yoko won.

Reigns is not beating Taker without a heel turn in the match. Brock got nuclear heat for beating the streak. Its not the streak anymore but still. They're not complete idiots.

every time someone says something like this WWE goes out of their way to prove them wrong

Hoo boy. Wow. Okay.

That'll get some fucking nuclear heat. I'd like to think that WWE aren't that fucking stupid but I've been proven wrong before.

That'll get some fucking nuclear heat. I'd like to think that WWE aren't that fucking stupid but I've been proven wrong before.

Who cares about nuclear heat if the marks will keep on giving Vince ten bucks a month for the Network because they signed Kenny Omega or *insert indy guy of the moment* here?

Marvel

could never
Hoo boy. Wow. Okay.

Lmao.

Also, just think about how bad that match is going to be. Not just the heat from the loss, but the heat from the 20 minutes of really shitty slow power moves.

Oersted

Cena beat Corbin?

WHY!?

931635786630138b6aa112e84072069b86dd5967d805ff16a2f3929bf11d2391.jpg

WHY Is AJ waaay the fuck back there?

He's the fuckin WWE Champion and should be where Roman is placed at the very least.

This image is

1. Parttimers first

2. Than Roman, a woman and a heel

3. Than the whole rest

Don't read too much into it and be happy it isn't just parttimers or only Roman

220px-WWE_Royal_Rumble_2016_2nd_Promotional_Poster.jpeg

Because it's Cena. That's the answer right there. Everyone gets fed to Cena. Everyone.

*Roman laughs*

Top Bottom