• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sephzilla

I mean, launch day Zelda is tempting, but besides that, Suda Wrasslin was the only other big thing for me.

Super Mario Odyssey will probably be good to but fuck, the city gave me Sonic '06 flashbacks.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately got Sonic 06 vibes

I asked "where's my japanese developed wrasslin' game?" a few hours ago in this thread and behold Suda 51 did appear and sort of maybe committed to something eventually that involves wrasslin influences.
So that's something.

miserable

Bye Nintendo

Batista-gif-001.gif

Pikma

Banned
Even if that garbage was worth buying I wouldn't bother visiting 100 stores and hitting F5 another 1,000 times just for a chance to preorder that thing for the low price of $299

Nintendo can fuck off with their shitty supply practices

Even if that garbage was worth buying I wouldn't bother visiting 100 stores and hitting F5 another 1,000 times just for a chance to preorder that thing for the low price of $299

Nintendo can fuck off with their shitty supply practices
Pikma, don't hurt em

So, Ibushi's WWE contract is about to expire and it looks like he is telling them to fuck off, basically?

He doesn't want to wrestle Omega but wants to partner with him again.

Pikma

Banned
So, Ibushi's WWE contract is about to expire and it looks like he is telling them to fuck off, basically?

He doesn't want to wrestle Omega but wants to partner with him again.
Good, that'll only make him more appealing to HHH and will end up making him a fucking lot of $$$$ if he ever decides to sign

Im in on the switch

-Zelda
-Mario
-NMH3
-Fire Emblem Warriors
-Splatoon 2
-Xenoblade

System is already justified for me. PC,PS4, Switch Im set.

Kenny no sells Cornette's attempts to generate another internet feud going so he can then use the heat from it to sell more tickets to one of those sit down interview/wrasslin panel things to the convention marks.

While I do agree with Cornette most of the time, there are sometimes where his options go off the rails.

Adree

While I do agree with Cornette most of the time, there are sometimes where his options go off the rails.

His hatred of Omega for exposing the business aside I think he had a lot of valid critiques of the match. He probably only talked about it at all because people send him links to it constantly asking for his opinion like how he has reviewed most of the Revival matches.

Those consoles can be had for a lot cheaper now though.

But those consoles are lower in price now. That's why most said they want 250 and below. Then those accessories, Ha!

Seeing that it's a new product for Nintendo, having new technology and what not, I still believe $300 is good. If they would have released the Switch at the same time, at the same price, alongside the PS4/XB1 the price would be lower now.

ROH PPV in March: Adam Cole defends the world title against Daniels, Bucks defend tag titles against Hardys

Extremely good chance both belts change hands

Pikma

Banned
Seeing that it's a new product for Nintendo, having new technology and what not, I still believe $300 is good. If they would have released the Switch at the same time, at the same price, alongside the PS4/XB1 the price would be lower now.
Why would the customer pay that price when they can find superior tech with more software variety for less?

Adree

Nintendo doesn't drop the prices on their consoles to near the degree that Sony and Microsoft do.

Nintendo with that ancient online infrastructure! Wow! I am so shocked. Never would I have ever guessed that Nintendo would drop that ball. Lol. Saw some "Nintendo can't be that fucking stupid" comments, welcome the world of WWE viewers.

Adree

One thing to consider with Nintendo consoles is that the price of games hardly drops. Bought a 2DS last year and regretted it since anything good was still $40 even years later.

One thing to consider with Nintendo consoles is that the price of games hardly drops. Bought a 2DS last year and regretted it since anything good was still $40 even years later.

Well yeah don't be a mark and don't buy games Day 1 on PS4, Xbone,and PC they always drop in price in a week or so. Nintendo games usually don't drop in price unless they sell and are bad like Star Fox that thing was $20 in weeks.

Shoot: Bomberman looks like trash and the voices/art are stupid

I'm sure it plays fine but yuck. Looks like an Unreal Engine fangame.

Also I didn't see any igloos that you can blow the roof off of, what's the point

Top Bottom