• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Kenny Omega interview. It's amazing what happens when wins and losses matter

C2V9yvSVEAE37YI.jpg

C2V9yvQUoAApeBm.jpg

I did this with my best friend for three hours every Monday night from 1998-2000.

It is so much fun, sadly my dad isn't super into it so he doesn't necessarily want to do it every week but I'll take what I can get, I love my Dad and it's nice to get time with him especially this far away from him.

This is the second time he's just turned Raw on for no real reason in the past few months, I find out when my Mom texts me, and I always tell her to tell him to boo Romann Reigns cause it's funny as fuck.

Anyway, my mom asks me to call them,Roman was making his entrance, so when they picked up (she was still up and watching too for a bit) the first thing I hear is both of them loudly booing.... it brought my family together <3

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is so much fun, sadly my dad isn't super into it so he doesn't necessarily want to do it every week but I'll take what I can get, I love my Dad and it's nice to get time with him especially this far away from him.

This is the second time he's just turned Raw on for no real reason in the past few months, I find out when my Mom texts me, and I always tell her to tell him to boo Romann Reigns cause it's funny as fuck.

Anyway, my mom asks me to call them,Roman was making his entrance, so when they picked up (she was still up and watching too for a bit) the first thing I hear is both of them loudly booing.... it brought my family together <3

I only realized years later that my friend calling it tradition was a slam on Tony Schiavone almost always mentioning it about fifteen times per Nitro broadcast.

I only realized years later that my friend calling it tradition was a slam on Tony Schiavone almost always mentioning it about fifteen times per Nitro broadcast.

Was every call the greatest calls in the history of your great friendship?

I'm not going to lie I miss Schiavone/Heenan duo.

UberTag

So how long until someone is locked in that cage and then gets saved by RoboCop?
Spot during the Owens/Reigns match at the Rumble where KO and Roman collide and knock each other out. Jericho visibly goes apoplectic hanging in the cage above. Suddenly, RoboCop arrives through the crowd and lowers the cage after the bewildered ring crew flee from their stations.

The cage door gets opened for a grateful Y2J only for RoboCop to start remorselessly pummeling a prone Jericho inside the cage. He then curbstomps Y2J's head to the floor of the cage as he reveals himself to be a freshly clean-shaven Seth Rollins as the fans go nuts at ringside. The cage door is then locked and Jericho is then lifted back up above the ring.

Wwe should really think about not doing this repeat of their programming 4 times straight. They need more variety. Hell, show random old raws, ecw, wcw, or whatever so that these guys can watch the archive. Sell the real reason why this shit exists. I know why I have it at least. Fuck.

Top Bottom