• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Adree

Wwe should really think about not doing this repeat of their programming 4 times straight. They need more variety. Hell, show random old raws, ecw, wcw, or whatever so that these guys can watch the archive. Sell the real reason why this shit exists. I know why I have it at least. Fuck.

Are you one of those filthy canadians who watch WWE Network like a channel on cable?

Pikma

Banned
Wwe should really think about not doing this repeat of their programming 4 times straight. They need more variety. Hell, show random old raws, ecw, wcw, or whatever so that these guys can watch the archive. Sell the real reason why this shit exists. I know why I have it at least. Fuck.
Yes, give people a reason to tune in, there's so much shit you can do with the amount of material they have

Like, idk, pick any random year to start from and start showing Raw, Nitro, SD or whatever chronologically.

Are you one of those filthy canadians who watch WWE Network like a channel on cable?
Nah, I just click play now and let it go over and over. Sometimes, I don't want to find anything to watch so I just let it play in the background while I'm working or playing a game.

Also, watch your damn mouth!

Yes, give people a reason to tune in, there's so much shit you can do with the amount of material they have

Like, idk, pick any random year to start from and start showing Raw, Nitro, SD or whatever chronologically.
Like one of the most popular episodes, just show it so it can give some of these snot nose kids something to look at other than wm 32 or rr 2015 over and over. For instance yesterday 11 years ago it was the flair vs edge match on raw for the title. Why not show that full episode of Raw? Instead of making us watch the same total divas, ride along, table for 3,and stone cold podcast over and over.

Oh yeah, I laughed at the people in the crowd who no sold that MLK Jr. Video package, shocking from the state that chose to have Robert E. Lee Day in its place.

EDIT: Also, did they indirectly air a Black Lives Matter package? o_O

d2b8e75e90a41a73a5d7a26bae486db2.jpg

UberTag

Lol fuck me.

AJ Styles Mania opponent might be fucking Shane McMahon... why?
If you could showcase the best wrestler in the world in the best possible light at your biggest event of the year, why wouldn't you have him fight your 47-year-old non-wrestler son? Makes sense to me.

"what the hell happened to wrestling in the last ten years" - My brother upon seeing Jack Gallagher waltzing through the backstage area on Raw.

Midday Wrasslegaf?!

wwe_tg_kane_undertaker_by_gagrewhtymnhgh-d5yxb9k.jpg

Top Bottom