• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

Maybe Ambrose isn't lazy. Maybe he's just tired since he's wrassled 800 matches over the last four years (according to cagematch.net).

Oh my gah Michael Cole just said Brock Lesnar is "on the lunatic fringe" at SummerSlam '03. :O

Cause he's popular
I know the thread hates Ambrose but come on, he's still one of the most over dudes of the roster
The subject of Dean is probably what this thread is the most tone deaf on.

And The Miz isn't even a real mid carder anyway. He's constantly opening and closing segments on SD.

ReiGun

Dean is over and makes the company money, so that's why he is where he is. It's also why he's as lazy as he is. He knows he can go out and figuratively drop a deuce in the ring and they'll still pay him gobs of money.

Ambrose takes a finisher. Kicks out. Ambrose gets hit with a belt. Kicks out.

Goes on to win the match.

But since it's Ambrose most will give him a pass for it.

Edit: You guys are insane if you think Miz is actually going up on the card and I say this as someone who wants him there.

This was the most infuriating part. Dean winning was no big deal, but his lazy ass had to make Miz look like shit while doing it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The subject of Dean is probably what this thread is the most tone deaf on.

And The Miz isn't even a real mid carder anyway. He's constantly opening and closing segments on SD.

It's not tone deaf

Lazy Kevin Nash was one of the most over faces when he was at his most lazy

jonjonaug

Maybe Ambrose isn't lazy. Maybe he's just tired since he's wrassled 800 matches over the last four years (according to cagematch.net).

Oh my gah Michael Cole just said Brock Lesnar is "on the lunatic fringe" at SummerSlam '03. :O

IIRC Ambrose is the second most active wrestler in the world and the most active in the WWE.

btw, ShopTNA? Incredible

l.jpg

And of course,
IMPACT WRESTLING PRESENTS:
THE BEST OF HULK HOGAN

"The Immortal" Hulk Hogan is known around the world as one of the biggest names in the history of pro wrestling! Hogan made history in 2009 when he joined TNA Wrestling and unleashed Hulkamania! On this special DVD, you'll witness the best of "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan in TNA and IMPACT Wrestling, including his epic arrival, matches against "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and "The Icon" Sting, the formation of his Immortal Alliance, never-before-seen footage, an exclusive bonus match and much more!

- Hulk Hogan arrives: The Historic Press Conference
- Hulk Hogan's debut on IMPACT Wrestling
- Hulk Hogan and Abyss vs. Ric Flair and AJ Styles
- Lockdown Steel Cage Match: Team Hogan vs. Team Flair
- Hulkamania runs wild at Wembley Arena in London
- Hulk Hogan forms the "Immortal" Alliance
- Hulk Hogan brawls with Bully Ray / Aces & 8s
- Hulk Hogan vs. "The Icon" Sting at Bound For Glory 2011
- Bonus Match (Never Televised): Hulk Hogan, Sting and James Storm vs. Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode and Bully Ray
- Plus, an interview with Hulk Hogan, Before The Bell: Sting vs. Hogan and more Bonus Material

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yall wanna talk about how bad Ho Ho Lun is

but I REMEMBER Ho HO Lun. Which is more than I can say about Tony Nese or Noam Dar.

Ambrose is one of the most over superstars. His merchandise seems to sell like crazy since I can spot people in the crowds wearing a bunch of his shirts.

He's way more over then Rollins with tepid cheers or Roman with huge boos and unlike those two hasn't publicly embarrassed the company. I'm mad he won but I knew the minute the feud started he was getting the belt.

And yeah the guys a huge workhorse and does that without getting injured. He's a good guy for WWE to back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WHERES A GUY IN A SKELETON MASK
WHERES A GUY IN A DRAGON MASK
WHY ARE ALL THESE JOBBERS SO BORING LOOKING

OH THANK GOD JACK IS HERE

This was the most infuriating part. Dean winning was no big deal, but his lazy ass had to make Miz look like shit while doing it.
Yeah, I knew this feud had to end with Ambrose getting the belt. But they gave him such a blatant overpowered way of winning that even Roman would feel that it was too much.

it's as if WWE doesn't want to get its most over crusie even more over by not letting him finish a match, or wrestling at all, in weeks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't buy Daivari as a bad guy at all. His mean streak is not very good.

Course it doesn't help that his gimmick is 'dude in short trunks'

Top Bottom