• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ali you get to go in my list of acceptable 205ers

Just get some different ring gear. I like that you're doing something different but it don't look great. Can I introduce you to the Mortis gimmick?

RBH

When I went to SmackDown/205 last week, one of the highlights was Mustafa Ali's promo in front of the Chicago crowd. It was a very welcome change from the horseshit foreign heel promos that we've been so accustomed to hearing in the WWE. I hope it continues to lead to good things for him.

tumblr_o7xeoumuui1ue41weo1_500.jpg

I wanna come back to this for a second, because whoever made the executive decision that she should color her hair to friggin orange needs to be fired. Right now.

Pikma

Banned
If Neville squashes this fucking loser I'll forgive them for their shit decision of making Ambrose hold a belt in fucking 2017

I wanna come back to this for a second, because whoever made the executive decision that she should color her hair to friggin orange needs to be fired. Right now.

I didn't even recognized her, lol.

I still like TJP's music, btw, then again, MegaMan is one of my favorite game series ever.

When I went to SmackDown/205 last week, one of the highlights was Mustafa Ali's promo in front of the Chicago crowd. It was a very welcome change from the horseshit foreign heel promos that we've been so accustomed to hearing in the WWE. I hope it continues to lead to good things for him.
I think it was the first of second 205, they had a video package where he basically made a statement to the extent of that. I like him and I'm glad he's not the stereotypical foreign heel. He could legit be a tough guy star.

ReiGun

I like how simple and straight forward his face turn is. "I came here expecting you all to be jerks because I'm Middle Eastern, but you fans are alright." It's a pretty rare moment of WWE sending a good message.

Pikma

Banned
I like how the protect the Red Arrow so much that the King doesn't even need to spam it to bury these bunch of kids

galvatron

Superplex ends a match! Good match, good finish. TJP looked competitive while still building the monster. All around really impressed

Top Bottom