• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzim

I wonder if Sandow got excited thinking Vince was going to mention him when he said Hallelujah.

BROCK CONFIRMED FOR THE RUMBLE!!!!!!!!

UberTag

I think they need to talk about the odds Roman is facing more so I can pretend to be shocked when he wins in two weeks.

KingBroly

Banned
I REALLY don't want Hunter to win the Rumble...

but it's him or Brock at this point. Probably Brock, Hunter v. Reigns at Fastlane to setup the Mania match

They waste all this effort on Roman and it's clear he's not a top guy

Guzim

i'm only here for Brock where is Brock, this is trash, where's Brock

show me Brock

tumblr_l2oic3J0vk1qz9rjn.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vince has lost it and they need to not run him out there anymore

UberTag

"What if you win? How silly! It's not like you won last year, and came in second the year before!"

Fuck I hate this writing.
We're supposed to have short-term memories and be worried for Roman's well-being without remembering his superman pushes from the past two Januarys in those Rumble matches everyone hated.

I REALLY don't want Hunter to win the Rumble...

but it's him or Brock at this point. Probably Brock, Hunter v. Reigns at Fastlane to setup the Mania match

They waste all this effort on Roman and it's clear he's not a top guy

Have to agree HHH is gonna play a huge role in the rumble this year either winning the title or costing Roman the title but reigns is no way walking out the rumble champion.

Big One

Banned
Turned on RAW for the first time in months, watched the opening segment, turned it back off. Just awful. WWE never changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom