• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klonere

Banned
Reminder that this was thought of as an acceptable use of both Dean, Orton and Harper recently.

gEPFq1E.jpg

Jamie OD

011516currymanvsroddy1.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for the latest edition of "Real Match Or My Fire Pro Save?" *bah ba bah daahhh bah bah ba da dah daaaaa*

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Reminder that this was thought of as an acceptable use of both Dean, Orton and Harper recently.

gEPFq1E.jpg

It's a lot funnier when you consider what actually happened: Orton got hurt and then Harper/Stroman only appeared as part of the Wyatt Family/Undertaker bullshit at the end. Dean Ambrose didn't appear on the show at all.

Ithil

Nakamura speaks pretty good English. Last year in Japan after my buddies flew back home I hung out with a group of new Japan friends I made. No one at the table really spoke English so the one who is a friend of Nakamura called him up at midnight so I'd have someone to talk to. We shot the shit about his match with Kota and he told me to make him famous in the US.

Planting the seeds early I see.

klonere

Banned
I mean I guess you could say that Ambrose and Orton have the unfortunate curse of being employed by the WWE for more than 2 years and thus have had most compelling things about them stripped away in favor of "he's crazy" with an awful lariat and "he's crazy" with a cool finisher

WWE.com shooting there.

Or maybe Cesaro has bought into 'The Professional' too much and believes he must kill John Cena? All he's doing is waiting for Cena to go under from anaesthetic then he's going to finish the job.

lol you think John Cena is putting over anestesia?

i was watching some of shinsuke nakamura clips on youtube and god damn is he an entertaining wrestler.

i wonder though, would the WWE even let him do half of those moves? those running knees and kicks look VICIOUS. i wonder if he'll even be worth the acquisition if he has to tone down his moveset.

Toki767

It's too bad this year's Rumble is just so telegraphed. The story should be that Vince is bringing in anyone and everyone he can from all over the world to try to take the title from Reigns with the allure that they only need to win the Rumble to headline Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom