• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did the Wyatts disappear lol

8M4M4_s-200x150.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I simply don't understand why Vince is so fucking in love with Reigns to the point he's going to 'fix' last year's WrestleMania by doing the same thing except Roman actually goes over as planned

If Brock is in the Rumble, he has to either win or get eliminated in some bullshit way. No way he can legit lose.

So of course he'll get Superman Punched and thrown out by Roman.

Lingitiz

He had that red scratch back stage. Guess it happened before Raw at some point.

He bled fighting Sheamus at that recent live event.

If Brock is in the Rumble, he has to either win or get eliminated in some bullshit way. No way he can legit lose.

Betting Rock takes him out or something. HHH wins the Rumble and fights Roman at Mania.

personally i think lesnar is gonna get eliminated by whoever he is gonna face at mania to start the buildup

UberTag

I simply don't understand why Vince is so fucking in love with Reigns to the point he's going to 'fix' last year's WrestleMania by doing the same thing except Roman actually goes over as planned
Can't wait for the rubber match to main event WrestleMania Viking Helmet.

That 5 second skirmish just talked me out of Brock/Owens.

Interesting that Brock only sold for Sheamus.

To be fair, and this is probably their justification for it, Owens had just wrestled a long time with the champion. Sheamus, and everyone else, was completely fresh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

He's winning the title and dropping it clean to Roman at WrestleMania I pretty much guarantee it.

I knew it was happening the second Rollins vacated the title. I knew it. Vince fucking loves Roman, I knew he was gonna go back and "fix" it now that Roman's sort of kind of over.

Angry Grimace

Vince has been garbage since he came back too though

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
To be fair, and this is probably their justification for it, Owens had just wrestled a long time with the champion. Sheamus, and everyone else, was completely fresh.

At least they didn't make Owens job to Reigns again. I really, really would like to see Owens vs. Lesnar for mania.

Outside of Reigns and Lesnar, Owens is the most protected guy on the roster. They have to think he's heading for Main Event heel stardom.

This also sets up a situation where a bunch of heels team up and take out Lesnar as revenge.

Toki767

He's winning the title and dropping it clean to Roman at WrestleMania I pretty much guarantee it.

I knew it was happening the second Rollins vacated the title. I knew it. Vince fucking loves Roman, I knew he was gonna go back and "fix" it now that Roman's sort of kind of over.

Tonight basically showed that Roman still isn't over. The crowd couldn't care less about his match.

The Vince McMahon effect may have been tapped dry already.

UberTag

That's not even enough to describe her. I hope something comes up where Vince begs Shane to take over.
The only thing less likely than Shane returning to the WWE is CM Punk returning to the WWE. Frankly, we're worse off for having lost both of them.

A Shane comeback would be awesome
Indeed
Everyone wants a Shane comeback. But truthfully I think he wants no part. He probably be the guy that sells it.
More like he'd be the guy to allow more people other than his group of bozos to help.
The only thing less likely than Shane returning to the WWE is CM Punk returning to the WWE. Frankly, we're worse off for having lost both of them.
😣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom