• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to explore more into different wrasslin organizations. From what I heard I live a couple of blocks away by a small Indy wrassling group that does nothing but extreme.

That seems like it could be incredibly boring tbh. Especially if it's just "here's a ring with light bulbs and barb wire" stuff.

Even though its now the 2nd of January 2016 here I'll still say:

"Happy new year.... happy new year.... happy new year."

to everyone here!

And the WWE will get my WWE Network subscription back for a couple of months until they lose it again after WM. Then they can spend the rest of the year emailing my spam folder.

Can't wait to see what PPVs Kane manages to inexplicable main event this year, still going strong!

Also surely it's nigh on impossible for WWE in 2016 to be as poop as 2015 so yay?

Wrestle Kingdom 10 |OT|

sZXG9BG.png

Interesting development, crazy to see PROGRESS running a 2,000 seater venue - it's a one-off thing this year, but if they sell it out you've got to imagine they'll run the Academy more in 2017.

Yeah, not the easiest venue to get to for me either, have to sit of the tube for 26 stops if I go via Upminster, lol.

Caderfix

Does NJPW World offers a free month for first time users or is WWE better than NJPW confirmed?

Good to know. I just hate the button mapping to the back panel. It annoys me to no end when I play PS2 games on it.

I'm not gonna lie, it can be a pain sometimes, Resi Revelations 2 is almost unplayable via remote play, but thankfully most of the games can be remapped so you can avoid using the back panel as much as possible.

klonere

Banned
Re-posting this in the new thread so people stop posting in the damn old thread.

zXmOV8A.jpg

Honestly, if handled right ie they push the fuck out of Shiozaki, get the Jr. belt on Kenoh, make Marufuji's reign as short and sweet as possible NOAH could be in a pretty good position by mid year!

But Marufuji could just Jarrett the whole thing and have a 400+ reign beating a heel Shiozaki or something stupid.

Go just looks majestic as fuck on that poster guys.

So I had drunk sex with this girl last night and she's now telling me she had to stop it because i kept talking about wrestling.

Like how important ROH is to WWE
and how I hate WWE is the most popular
And that i said if you can make it in WWE, you can make it anywhere.

Fuck my life

Jamie OD

Happy new year you little scamps! Got to see a lot of good and great wrestling in Ireland and England last year. OTT became my local monthly indie which I love. ICW are coming here at the end of February, that will be a blast if they draw the same crowd as OTT. Maybe I can continue the local stuff and travel a little further too. Some more PROGRESS and Rev Pro shows would be great especially now that I understand London's transport systems better. I feel like I owe Germany another visit for wXw 16 Carat but I can't commit to any plans yet. And there's talk with some buddies about going out a bit further east since we're not doing a Mania trip this year.

But enough about that. Hopefully the Korakuen New Year's Eve indie show pops up online before Wrestle Kingdom. Some of the matches from that sounds great from what I translated.

Kaladin

The new year does indeed rock. I'm getting married, going on a week long honeymoon in Key West and very likely getting my first house.

Is it May yet?

shaowebb

So I had drunk sex with this girl last night and she's now telling me she had to stop it because i kept talking about wrestling.

Fuck my life

Sounds like she did. My condolences.

klonere

Banned

Fuck my life

Is this the ultimate #NotSafe

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Fuck my life
lol

Caderfix

Fuck my life

Well, sounds like you were pretty cohesive and had your mind in the right place, really.

The new year does indeed rock. I'm getting married, going on a week long honeymoon in Key West and very likely getting my first house.

Is it May yet?

That's awesome, man! Congratulations and have a blast :)

Thorakai

Fuck my life

ROH? Dude.

Fuck my life
Bruh

Ithil

Fuck my life

adr-torn-groin5qlaul4uac.jpg

Fox318

Fuck my life

need to stay safe

Menome

I've now re-completed Uncharted 2. Whereas I downgraded the original from a 7/10 to a 6/10 in my personal ratings, the sequel stays a solid 9/10. A few never-ending arena gunfights in the latter half of the game just about stop it from reaching that elusive 10.

Probably fill this evening by starting on Final Fantasy XIV and carrying on my Attitude Era first-watch.

UberTag

You know I'm glad that R-Truth isn't feuding with or involved with new day in anyway.

It seems like anyone who's paired with him usually doesn't work out so well. Unless you're Cena or The Rock.

Ron Killings is awesome but he might be cursed lol.
Xavier managed to escape from the black hole that is Killings.
He gives me hope that anyone can persevere should they face similar adversity.

Fuck my life
Your life is over man. I'm sorry to hear

Entropia

No One Remembers

Fuck my life

WTF? :LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fuck my life

Did you get your shit in?

somedevil

Thinking it's Michael Bennett

Most likely but he isn't the biggest name to bring in to attract attention. His wife is more famous then him.

edit: If Honma was in the US right now he wouldn't be wrestling. He would be removed from the show until he was cleared of assaulting that women.

Fuck my life

original.jpg

You did this during sex?

shaowebb

edit: If Honma was in the US right now he wouldn't be wrestling. He would be removed from the show until he was cleared of assaulting that women.

The what now?
Looks it up
What the fuck man!? Jesus is everyone who does a falling headbutt going to be a complete fucking tool domestically? sigh...I always just watch matches and never follow news overseas. This shit always left fields me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom