• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefro

GunBR

rQqf4Oe.jpg

What is Vince telling Sheamus?
Remember, you gotta make Roman look strong

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They can appear on a NXT taping if they want and still honor whatever indie dates/ROH dates they have. Samoa Joe did the same thing.

I doubt anyone except AJ potentially would show up on the main roster before WM, anyway

Samoa Joe was kind of a special case in that they originally signed him to an indie style deal where as long as he wasn't on DVD or PPV he could appear anywhere, but then after he impressed them so much they resigned him to a big boy deal to keep him off ROH at quite an extra bit of cash. He's one of the few NXT guys on a main roster deal.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Samoa Joe was kind of a special case in that they originally signed him to an indie style deal where as long as he wasn't on DVD or PPV he could appear anywhere, but then after he impressed them so much they resigned him to a big boy deal to keep him off ROH at quite an extra bit of cash. He's one of the few NXT guys on a main roster deal.

I seem to recall the story was that his merch sales impressed them lol

MC Safety

I find myself entranced far more by Vince McMahon flinching after every hit than I am by Roman Reigns and Sheamus' wrestling match.

Why do people care about Roman?? I could have sworn last year everyone was booing him. What charged...he's still boring as fuck

Vince, Steph, and HHH are basically the only true over heels on the roster. When you have Roman kill HHH and attack a returning Vince,it's no surprise he started getting over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom