• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JavyOO7

I want Bayley to stay at NXT forever... god I hope that merch money is good enough that she doesn't have to go to the main roster...

edit - I may just unsubscribe the network once Bayley goes to the main roster. Even if there are so many fun personalities on NXT now like my boy Tye Dillinger and Baron Corbin.

kirblar

There are plenty of good reasons not to be doing what Vince is doing when you're 20 or 30.

When you're 70? Fuck it, go deep.

They should get rid of the automatic title shot at WM stipulation for the Rumble and just have a Royal Rumble title instead to elevate talent. It's way too predictable on who is going to headline mania.

kirblar

They should get rid of the automatic title shot at WM stipulation for the Rumble and just have a Royal Rumble title instead to elevate talent. This way it becomes less predictable on who is going to main event mania.
Nah, it's fine.

The issue isn't the winner being predictable, it's WWE picking Rumble winners a year in advance for no good reason.

somedevil

Where's my link saying wwe signed AJ

Here:

http://411mania.com/wrestling/aj-styles-shisuke-nakamura-more-leaving-njpw/

All but AJ will finish their commitments that run through February.

So only AJ can do a suprise Rumble appearance and appear first on NXT.

edit:

CX7VLHoWcAESq-w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom