• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not when they're old men and the attacker is a 7ft giant who attacks unprovoked. He's supposed to be "better", when he's a face, remember?

Especially after he said he attacked Lesnar because he got tired of Lesnar's shit since he returned, you know the part about beating up innocent guys for no reason.

The shit he just did only instead of beating up other wrestlers hes beating up 65 year old managers.

DMczaf

calm down lady

tumblr_mz95gqLo5H1sim5kmo1_250.gif

Punk making fun of Billy Gunn by pretending to blow up during his entrance was and awesome rib. Had to go back and watch it again. Billy thought it was funny too. I'm sure he's had to deal with a lot of that this week.

krae_man

Well Zeb did hold up that plaque which could possibly be interpreted as offensive, on the other hand Show knocked out a 60 year old who literally did nothing to him. Explain to me who committed the heel action there?

What did Vickie do to The Rock before he called her a fat, old, ugly, whore?

Joeki11a

Banned
Sorry to destroy your nostalgia crap

But I rather see

Punk & World Greatest Tag Team vs Shield

They once again got Punk in a meaningless

Silly angle matches, guess 2014 its more of

2013 irrelevant crap for Phil Brooks

Downhome

I think we need a complete and total nWo reunion for one of these special shows one day. Just every single living member. They should do it just as a laugh one day.

Zeb did, by nature of him being a heel.

It's awful booking, Show's clearly the bigger heel in this instance. You can't just say somebody's good and somebody's bad with nothing at all to back it up, it's moronic writing. If Zeb had been tormenting show for months it would have made sense, if he interfered in the match then it would have made sense, but Zeb's done jack-shit to anybody. I don't get why you'd defend it.

UberTag

What did Vickie do to The Rock before he called her a fat, old, ugly, whore?
She existed. That's all the reason Vince ever needs to get one of his performers to trash a woman.
Same reason Vince had for getting Ryback to imply Lillian was the reason his voice was "a little hoarse".
He calls it a rib. So it's ha ha funny instead of disrespectful. See how that works?

It's awful booking, Show's clearly the bigger heel in this instance. You can't just say somebody's good and somebody's bad with nothing at all to back it up, it's moronic writing. If Zeb had been tormenting show for months it would have made sense, if he interfered in the match then it would have made sense, but Zeb's done jack-shit to anybody. I don't get why you'd defend it.

Cause Beef gonna Beef.

Because it's honestly as simple as heel = bad, face = good. I don't get why you and some of the others are trying to look for meaning where there isn't any.

Top Bottom