• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Ithil

That match made Sandow look better than anything thats happened since MitB.

It's still meaningless. He did the exact same thing in October, against Cena, and "looked good" in defeat too. It led to nothing.

This will too, so it's worthless. You can make someone "look good" all you want, but until you actually do something with them, it means nothing.

Vylash

tumblr_myahlm7XMk1sg31w3o1_500.gif

daemissary

Man, I really hope WWE ends up negotiating the rights to show Raw live on WWE network in the next TV deal. I'm sick of being on the west coast and having to wait 3 hours.

Batigol

Banned
Man, I really hope WWE ends up negotiating the rights to show Raw live on WWE network in the next TV deal. I'm sick of being on the west coast and having to wait 3 hours.

You don't even get it live there? That's crazy

Shit we got it live here and it's 1:44am

Downhome

On the Network promo it shows RAW as being two and a half hours. Any chance that means that the version of RAW they stick on there will actually be the full show just w/o commercials?

Ithil

This show is nothing but top card guys who have PPV matches beating mid carders for no reason. Does the fucking Big Show really need to "look strong"?

Especially when he's beating up an old man for no reason.

Top Bottom