• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Sanjuro

Zeb! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ithil

What the fuck? Zeb didn't even do anything to him. He was just checking if his protege was alright, and Big Show attacks him?

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_myahlm7XMk1sg31w3o1_500.gif

THE MAN BROCK LESNAR FEARS!

BROCK NEEDS HIS BEARD!

LOOK AT HIM! A FUCKING WILD MAN.

UberTag

Even more random matches. They really are in a holding pattern until Batista!
This would be fine if they had something compelling in mind for the old guy.
Instead of being a washed-up generic face who just powers his way through the Rumble and wins the title at Mania.
On the bright side, he won't be the oldest washed-up generic face at Mania now that Hogan's signed.

Nameless

So what happened there? I saw the video but I never understand what happens between the two.

Apparently it was bad blood that started over how Brock [abruptly] left the company. Vets like Taker who helped Lesnar out and put him over felt slighted. But who knows if that's BS or not.

jred2k

It's still meaningless. He did the exact same thing in October, against Cena, and "looked good" in defeat too. It led to nothing.

This will too, so it's worthless. You can make someone "look good" all you want, but until you actually do something with them, it means nothing.
Agreed, but I was responding to someone feigning surprise that Cena beat Sandow two weeks before a title match. As if the alternative would have any logic. At least we got a good mstch out of it instead of watching 5 minutes of Khali chops.

Top Bottom