• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
uh this is bullshit where is my all-superstars-in-the-ring-brawling-for-no-reason pre-Rumble ending

Ultratech

Slightly disappointed there wasn't a clusterfuck ending this year.

Also, why is there a show about little kids playing football?

(Hilariously, this is an somewhat accurate portrayal of Texas Football.)

UberTag

No locker room clearing brawl in the ring?! Fuck this company.
Haven't you heard? There's a new Network coming out.
Now they don't even have to try to put out a good product because you can just tune out the shitty and pay them money for the classic matches and feud building you loved in the past.

They don't even have to pop up a buy rate for a pay-per-view because it's all part of the same service. You'll tune in. You won't tune in. It doesn't matter. They have your money.

Every WWE program for the rest of the year should end with commentators laughing at the camera about how much money they've taken from you.

So we went from Jake the Snake returning to Bryan orchestrating one of the most ridiculous pops of the last decade to Cena's nipples getting slightly cold? They should have just fell back on the big brawl.

Ultratech

Kofi is supposed to get his day in the light and instead it was stolen :(

Status quo was restored.

aZW5MTa.png

Does anyone have a link to that parody thread where they had the wrestlers posting? I remember it starting off with Hogan or Warrior and then Sin Cara randomly botched a pic upload. This was from a year or so ago.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I think I'm done with Raw. TNA, Smackdown, and ROH were already removed from my DVR.

Well, I usually FFW 90% of Raw. Maybe I'm overreacting.

WWE network Attitude era will be sweet though. I wish it wasn't a 6 month contract :/

Ithil

They've stripped so much stuff from the Rumble. The matches for high numbers, the drawing of the numbers from the gold cylinder, the short promos from everyone competing in the Rumble, multiple stories running through people entering the Rumble, etc.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
MLK RAW ended with all the minorities losing. Vince, I love you, you son of a bitch.

Amazing social commentary on his part.

Except the ADR/Mysterio match, obviously. But we all lost that one, for having to watch Mysterio wrestle in 2014.

This is why they're giving WrestleMania away for $10 I guess. It allows them to book lazily.

But they're not. You need to sign up for six months to get Mania (which is $60).

Judderman

drawer by drawer
They've stripped so much stuff from the Rumble. The matches for high numbers, the drawing of the numbers from the gold cylinder, the short promos from everyone competing in the Rumble, multiple stories running through people entering the Rumble, etc.

Creative can only do three so many storylines.

UberTag

All of that crap smacks of effort. Let's just do the match. Let the fans pop with anticipation for the cheesy countdown clock. Have a bunch of ring clearing segments with big guys. Give Kofi his narrow escape. Have none of these guys hate each other because they have no reason to. And then book Batista to win the whole thing and call it a day.

somedevil

The drawing of the numbers is usually done on the pay per view itself. Also, I looked at the Rumble match graphic and Bryan is there.

I also see Jinder, the Real Americans, Damien Sandaw, Prime time players, and Zack Ryder.

So that takes 10 spots so only 4 spots remain.

Mengetsu

After RAW went off the air, Damien Sandow came out and complained to John Cena. Sandow said he was tired of Cena being overrated and tired of his "oh so popular merchandise." Cena then planted Sandown with an AA to end the show.

KuGsj.gif

After RAW went off the air, Damien Sandow came out and complained to John Cena. Sandow said he was tired of Cena being overrated and tired of his "oh so popular merchandise." Cena then planted Sandown with an AA to end the show.

KuGsj.gif

They don't event get a dark main event? All they get after that shit show is Cena giving a fireman's carry slam to a guy nobody cares about? Vince robbed those people blind tonight

Top Bottom