• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I decided to watch Raw instead of writing my papers and now I am tired and upset that I watched a main event consisting of Kofi Kingston wrestling Leather man while John Cena ran to the arena 3 hours late in his wrestling gear and interrupted the match, did some slap fighting with Orton before letting him run away and steal a car and then spent the last 5 minutes of the go home show slapping hands with little kids and looking confused. I need to beat someone up, which one of you wants to get their wig split?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I see they're ruining Brock's big match feel, unstoppable monster image by letting him get beat up by Big Show. Gotta fucking protect Big Fat Slob.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
So I see they're ruining Brock's big match feel, unstoppable monster image by letting him get beat up by Big Show. Gotta fucking protect Big Fat Slob.

Baby New Year is eternal. Brock is but a mortal man.
Big-Show-baby.gif

this gif was sponsored by the friends of Midnight Wrasslegaf

DMczaf

Wait, Bryan got jobber entranced?

...Bryan isn't in the Rumble?

....all the black wrestlers lost on the MLK Jr Edition of Raw?

...Batista is a boring ass face?

...Cena.

irizl4oBuQdFn.gif

Kaladin

Tonight pretty much seals it. Once the Network launches, I won't be watching live anymore. Give me the entire 3 hour Raw the same week it airs and I'll be fine. I fall asleep on the show every time I try to watch it live.

I don't think i want to order the rumble anymore wow. So boring and Batistas return was as bad as Christians ecw return. Crowd wasnt hot and looks old as fuck. lol

Really really don't want to pay to watch Cena and Batista win.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Show some decorum!

If you were expecting a good go home to the main event feud...well, I have some bad news for you.

(Rest of the show was fine.)

somedevil

Wait, Bryan got jobber entranced?

...Bryan isn't in the Rumble?

....all the black wrestlers lost on the MLK Jr Edition of Raw?

...Batista is a boring ass face?

...Cena.
]

He most likely got that entrance because the Batista segment ran long. Also doesn't matter still got a louder pop then Batista. Also, Bryan might still be in the rumble 10 openings remain.

Also, Naomi won.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Brian Gewirtz ---Creative Consultant
David Kapoor ----Head writer for Raw
Ed Koskey ----Head writer for SmackDown
Eric Pankowski ----Senior Vice President, Creative & Development
Kevin Eck ----Creative Writer
Pierre Clemont ----Creative consultant
Tom Cassielo ----Assistant writer

I will let Lex express my emotions on these fine gentlemen for me.
1473530_o.gif

Alucard

Banned
Brian Gewirtz ---Creative Consultant
David Kapoor ----Head writer for Raw
Ed Koskey ----Head writer for SmackDown
Eric Pankowski ----Senior Vice President, Creative & Development
Kevin Eck ----Creative Writer
Pierre Clemont ----Creative consultant
Tom Cassielo ----Assistant writer

I will let Lex express my emotions on these fine gentlemen for me.
1473530_o.gif

Flexy Lexy. :(

Do you know Kapoor from something else or something?

UberTag

After the 30th Rumble entrant comes out and the ring gets down to 2 guys, I hope Cena just RoboCop runs out with his garish neon green gear, AAs both guys over the top rope simultaneously and declares himself the winner despite not having been legitimately booked for the match.

He can then high five a bunch of fans at ringside and do his insufferable "gee golly whiz" schtick and say, "I'm going to WrestleMania! And I'm gonna fight Orton yet again!"

Top Bottom