• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

First full Raw I watched in like 2 months.
My mistake.
I have a ticket to Smackdown tomorrow :(

tumblr_mzqhmlDd3m1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I promise you all, If there is a Miz TV segment tomorrow, I will jump in the ring with a pink polo and sunglasses pretending to be Brotista and try to Batista Bomb the Miz.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Forget being excited for the Rumble.

We have the AVATAR RUMBLE guys.

Get excited for THAT!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is this, and when's the deadline for signups

About a week ago the signups ended. Everyone who participates antes up their avatar as the risk - I sim it on WWE 2k14, and the winner, everyone who participated has to change it to an avatar of the winner for a month. Last year Big Show won it. Everyone keeps their picks secret. 40 man rumble. This Saturday at 7PM Central. We'll have a Rumble thread too, so keep your eyes open. Come join, it's live and funner than a bag of dicks.

You really should have booked it for tonight. Need something to wash the taste out of my mouth after that Raw.

Yeah, I need it too. Shit show. Batista was the only bright spot, and even he was booked poorly. Still a great sight to see.

UberTag

They don't event get a dark main event? All they get after that shit show is Cena giving a fireman's carry slam to a guy nobody cares about? Vince robbed those people blind tonight
But they were the first lucky ones to score and purchase Cena's new merchandise.
That's a "priceless" opportunity. They should be grateful they got to watch any wrestling.

Incidentally, my favorite part of the WrassleGAF thread tonight was CureVylash's Atelier Totori avatar. I need to get back to playing that game on my Vita.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
as far as who was driving the car, my money is on Ric Flair

JBL said when Batista came out the first time that only one part of Evolution was missing...and he's under contract.

Orton didn't attack Flair a couple of weeks ago..said he respected him.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Man, I like Thuganomics Cena, but he's fucking terrible here.

Christian pours his heart out thinking of something creative and funny, then Cena just responds with "ur gay lulz". Completely killing the segment.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4umqy_wwe-rap-battle-john-cena-vs-christi_sport

The real Thuganomics Cena died when he won the US title. WWE tried to water him down by writing his rhymes after that. Anything before that was done by him. You think Thuganomics Cena would be rocking a spinner belt?? It was Vince's idea trying to appeal to the bling bling crowd.

Yikes @ Raw. I'm still gonna watch the Rumble because WrassleGAF will make it hilarious, but man, what a dead fish flop of a go home show that was.

Top Bottom