• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

jmdajr

Wrestlers should wear suits if it matches their gimmicks. Undertaker and Punk shouldn't be wearing suits. Cody and ADR should be in suits.

4523%20-%20head_tilt%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20suit%20wwf.png

strobogo

Banned
You'll never get too muscular unless that is the only thing you ever want to be. It's not like "oops got blown up" - what's your ideal figure? Select a photo of a wrassler with a body you'd like to have!

Actually possible for my body type:

images

Ideal figure:

frankzane5.jpg

I'm 5'5". There was a period where I was working out 3 days a week and was around 190. Didn't look good on me at all. My body just gets bulky. The amount of work it would take me to get visible abs is too much. And at one point I was down to 135 and still wasn't cut up.

KissVibes

Banned
Kofi dresses like a dipshit but I was addressing your hate of Cena's choppa suits. Let the man be the man!

Cena was on ESPN a while back and he looked great in a suit that fit well. Obviously ESPN wasn't down with the Choppa suit.

Wrestlers should wear suits if it matches their gimmicks. Undertaker and Punk shouldn't be wearing suits. Cody and ADR should be in suits.

OH GOD, PUNK IN A SUIT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is amazing, some putz is running an indiegogo so he can buy TNA;

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-great-wrestling-revolution

For a mere $100,000 you could own;

. a TNA t-shirt (signed by the roster)
. a TNA hat
. a TNA jacket
. 15 DVDs from the illustrious TNA Vault
. front row seats for six TNA events
. every TNA PPV free for a year

What a bargain.

Smart of him to use indiegogo, ensures he gets the money. Smart to pick the TNA audience who usually don't notice the difference between indiegogo and kickstarter. Guy's hustlin.

Somebody should tell Meltzer this, because he's convinced Ziggler was put in the doghouse for interview comments he made.
Tell him. I can say it in less words than he can. Meltzer is not gospel, hasn,t been that way since he lost his mullet.

Mojo Rawley is embarrassingly awful. My god.

OK, so I'm watching this Great Sasuke vs Atsushi Onita 'No-Rope Exploding Barbedwire Hell Deathmatch' from M-Pro in 2003. I'd seen it before, or at least clips of the spots, because this is the one where Sasuke infamously lands back-first on one of the exploding landmines at ringside;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzhmATsLsps

So I decided to look up what the aftermath of the incident was and, good god, Sasuke is fucking insane - if you've ever wondered how dangerous those explosion deathmatches really are, here's a perfect example;

Really, really NSFW. Serious. *pukes*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OK, so I'm watching this Great Sasuke vs Atsushi Onita 'No-Rope Exploding Barbedwire Hell Deathmatch' from M-Pro in 2003. I'd seen it before, or at least clips of the spots, because this is the one where Sasuke infamously lands back-first on one of the exploding landmines at ringside;

So I decided to look up what the aftermath of the incident was and, good god, Sasuke is fucking insane - if you've ever wondered how dangerous those explosion deathmatches really are, here's a perfect example;

I don't know what to do with this. I don't know. I...if you said "pukes" I can't even...atrttghhhh what do I do

strobogo

Banned

I don't know what to do with this. I don't know. I...if you said "pukes" I can't even...atrttghhhh what do I do

That's what StroMomo's surgery wound looks like. Not as big, but much deeper. Fucking gross.

Ithil

Somebody should tell Meltzer this, because he's convinced Ziggler was put in the doghouse for interview comments he made.

Meltzer knows the concussion killed Ziggler's push, he's brought it up several times. He thinks the downright burial of Ziggler is from his comments.
Fandango had his push stopped by his concussion, but he didn't get buried afterwards, he just stayed where he was.

Carnby

Warrior's official representative, Steve Wilton, responds to Jake The Snake:

"@JakeSnakeDDT More likely you let your guard down and the real Jake surfaced. Smart business move as usual. Your whole act is a scam."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does anyone give a shit what a homophobic, no talent, juiced up freak like Warrior says? It's amazing to me that people still say 'oh I mark for Warrior' when they announced him for the game when there's no redeeming qualities about him. Nash is funny/intelligent. Hogan is a genius at playing politics and knows how to make truck loads of money. Flair is oozing with talent and charisma. Bret had tons of talent. HBK had tons of talent

Warrior is just a turd. He's the definition of right place/right time.

This is amazing, some putz is running an indiegogo so he can buy TNA;

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-great-wrestling-revolution

For a mere $100,000 you could own;

. a TNA t-shirt (signed by the roster)
. a TNA hat
. a TNA jacket
. 15 DVDs from the illustrious TNA Vault
. front row seats for six TNA events
. every TNA PPV free for a year

What a bargain.

Wish I had thought of this.
I can believe Dixe Carter thought of this.
I bet Jeff Jarrett thought of this.

strobogo

Banned
Does anyone give a shit what a homophobic, no talent, juiced up freak like Warrior says? It's amazing to me that people still say 'oh I mark for Warrior' when they announced him for the game when there's no redeeming qualities about him. Nash is funny/intelligent. Hogan is a genius at playing politics and knows how to make truck loads of money. Flair is oozing with talent and charisma. Bret had tons of talent. HBK had tons of talent

Warrior is just a turd. He's the definition of right place/right time.

iPQeBDG3S23jD.gif

Are you really saying Warrior had no charisma? Are you denying Hogan/Warrior and Macho/Warrior?

KissVibes

Banned
Warrior's official representative, Steve Wilton, responds to Jake The Snake:

In response to this, Jake said the following:

My guys showed me Warrior's tweets.

I was trying to be entertaining with the radio show and took things too far, like I do too often. I have no business inferring anything negative about him. I apologize. He deserves the HOF and respect for what he accomplished in the business. But let me be clear. There is no hypocrisy here. I am not preaching anything. I am sharing my recovery path to show others what is possible. So no pity, bathrooms stalls or groveling. I am doing great.

I am an addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim's response without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me.

Are there any characters from the 90s and 00s that are as messed up as the guys from the 80s for truly living their character and turning batshit insane?

Top Bottom