• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We all look so goddamned ridiculous. That's the rules of the game though. We could have ended up with something MUCH worse. I might change to a sexy-peck photo boots posted though. Did everyone have FUN though?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly it was a friggin miracle it started on time like it did. Was shittin bricks when the audio died for 45 mins. :/

Verendus

Banned
Could've been Ultimate Warrior. Hulk Hogan. The Rock. Stone Cold. Undertaker. Kane. Big Slow. Batista. Macho Man Randy Savage.

Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Harley Race, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Sting, Big Poppa Pump, Ric Flair, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, Roddy Piper, Booker T, Lou Thesz, Bob Backlund, Arn Anderson, Eddie Guerrero, Mark Henry, Yokozuna, Randy Orton, Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Bret Hart, Andre the Giant, The Millon Dollar Man, Jake the Snake, Classie Freddie Blassie, Billy Graham, Mr. Perfect, or The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

But it had to be this guy.

Pizoxuat

Sadly, there's only one entry on the アーチバルド・ペック tag on Pixiv. It's pretty darn cute, though.

tumblr_lyguo6egwe1qfhnc0o1_500.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zandig was SO close, guys.

We were so close Boots to having Zandig.

ZANDIG.

It would have been glorious.

G-Fex

We all look so goddamned ridiculous. That's the rules of the game though. We could have ended up with something MUCH worse. I might change to a sexy-peck photo boots posted though. Did everyone have FUN though?

shades of MY NWA.

You've got a lot to learn Sunny boy.

but you got more viewers with one even than I ever did.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The list:

Will my av do?

Also here's the list of submissions and by whom:

01. Zandig - Bootaaay
02. HHH - Mr. Sandman
03. Super Dragon - tm24
04. Yokozuna - Mr. Luchador, Xater
05. Batista - Tanner1495, Verendus
06. Marc Mero - jred2k
07. Bo Dallas - BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!, Shadowlink
08. Bray Wyatt - gurudyne
09. Alex Wright - Aiii
10. La Parka - Teptom
11. Shinsuke Nakamura - ghostmind
12. UltraMantis Black - BillRiccio
13. John Cena - bean breath
14. Lou Thesz - Laserfrog
15. Goldust - UberTag, Entropia
16. Savio Vega - DMczaf
17. Zack Ryder - Professor Beef
18. Minoru Suzuki - slightconfuse, Evening Musuko
19. Nick Jackson - FallingEdge
20. Matt Hardy - Hasney
21. Earthquake - Rapstah
22. DDP - QueenOfThorns
23. Justin Gabriel - avengers23
24. Jeff Hardy - Reneledarker
25. Christian - Shark Johnson
26. Dean Ambrose - Matts Legacy
27. Titus O'Neil - mtsmylie
28. Shane McMahon - Chico Terry
29. Ultimate Warrior - TheWarrior
30. Owen Hart - mrboo001
31. Vince McMahon - Vince McMahon
32. Ron Simmons - Jeff Albertson
33. JTG - Serpentine
34. Chuck Taylor - Perspicacity
35. Prince Devitt - TL21xx
36. Heath Slater - Razorskin
37. Gorgeous George - Pizoxuat
38. Archibald Peck - Matthew Gallant
39. The Miz - Speedy Blue Dude
40. Bret Hart - Pavaloo

If you want to watch the replay, head over to http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

There's been a mistake. Bootaaay, how can you confuse Alberto Del Rio with John Cena? One knows the names of and owns the cars he drives, the other doesn't.

Man, I was getting hyped, too. When Berto still wasn't out at #39 I thought, "No way, the ultimate troll, WrassleGaf's most hated wrestler, is going to win!?"

It's was a fun watch. I may or may not change my avatar later, I'm still upset.

Poor Del Rio, imagine the pop.

UberTag

It's okay guys, it'll all be better tomorrow when Batista wins the Royal Rumble. It will make this defeat all better.
If what you're saying is that I'll feel better about sporting a Robert Evans/Archie Peck avatar for a month than I will about Big Dave winning the Rumble and challenging for the title in a garbage match at WM30...
Then, you're absolutely right!

At least he's Canadian.

Kevin Nash all but confirmed for the Rumble. From Vince's twitter:

Vince McMahon ‏@CEOVinceMcMahon 15m

I told @RealKevinNash to dye his hair for the Royal Rumble. I’m the only silver fox allowed on WWE TV.

Not Vince's real Twitter. His official Twitter is @VinceMcMahon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have a link to the thread when Big Show won?

We had a much smaller turnout then - like 50ish people. We broke records today, pretty wild.

Maybe I should engineer a Evilore vs Bishoptl UFC Undisputed 3 fight and promote it on GAF to get the casuals in.

Verendus

Banned
For me, that's like shoving dog food into the wound.
If what you're saying is that I'll feel better about sporting a Robert Evans/Archie Peck avatar for a month than I will about Big Dave winning the Rumble and challenging for the title in a garbage match at WM30... then, you're absolutely right!
It's okay, you don't matter. It's all about me feeling better. That's what's most important in your lives.

Sadly, there's only one entry on the アーチバルド・ペック tag on Pixiv. It's pretty darn cute, though.

tumblr_lyguo6egwe1qfhnc0o1_500.png
Hm, I don't mind this. I'd prefer this over the abomination of Peck's real face.

Can someone avatarise this Peck for me please?

Top Bottom