• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Alucard

Banned
Kevin Nash all but confirmed for the Rumble. From Vince's twitter:

Vince McMahon ‏@CEOVinceMcMahon 15m

I told @RealKevinNash to dye his hair for the Royal Rumble. I’m the only silver fox allowed on WWE TV.

UberTag

Note to self: never assume someone else picked people like D. Bry, Cesaro, Dolph, etc.
That's the worst assumption you can make for an Avatar rumble.
D-Bry hasn't competed in either Avatar rumble. Not last year. And not this year.
Why? Because people just assumed he was already selected.

Alucard

Banned
avatar rumble was won by one of them chikara nerds

I'll pretend I know what the avatar rumble was. Sounds fun, though. And R.D. Evans is awesome!

228475_813035772761_1151516736_n.jpg

TL21xx

Banned
This is gonna suck for a month...

Anyways, for the intro, I need links to the old avys. Sorry for not having it out sooner, was not expecting to be out as long as I was. It'll be ready for the LegitShook Home Video release though.

Hasney

This is gonna suck for a month...

Anyways, for the intro, I need links to the old avys. Sorry for not having it out sooner, was not expecting to be out as long as I was. It'll be ready for the LegitShook Home Video release though.

Godammit, it's on my work PC.

Let me see if I can recreate it via the magic of paint

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That was insane. I think everyone was happy except Stro, but we definitely had a better production than RoH 2013.

Fuckin Peck! Of all people. I thought Quake was going to take it, there was a point where I thought the game was glitched with him. Then fucking Yoko waddles out...I was sure we were screwed.

Vince winning would have been nice. You all should have cheered him, he saved us from 100 Yoko avs!

strobogo

Banned
That was insane. I think everyone was happy except Stro, but we definitely had a better production than RoH 2013.

Fuckin Peck! Of all people. I thought Quake was going to take it, there was a point where I thought the game was glitched with him. Then fucking Yoko waddles out...I was sure we were screwed.

Vince winning would have been nice. You all should have cheered him, he saved us from 100 Yoko avs!

Well I was a bit embarrassed due to my association with Legit Shook. To have such shoddy production reflects poorly on me. Drove me to drink. Also sad at the lack of Kanyon, but at least Dean Ambrose did a Kanyon Cutter. BANG!

Top Bottom