• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't get raw live, someone catch me up quickly on what happened so far please? Has the crowd been shitting on the show and chanting for Bryan at all?

Sanjuro

1107%20-%20autoplay_gif%20billy_kidman%20gif%20hulk_hogan%20monday_nitro%20wcw.gif

Can't wait to rewatch the Hogan/Kidman feud on WWE Network.

The stupidest/best feud ever.

Dthomp

I don't get raw live, someone catch me up quickly on what happened so far please? Has the crowd been shitting on the show and chanting for Bryan at all?

They did during the first segment (Bryan/Authority) then the crowd mics were killed so they wouldn't ruin Vinces show again

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They did during the first segment (Bryan/Authority) then the crowd mics were killed so they wouldn't ruin Vinces show again

What happened with the segment, are they really going with Shame Us feud?

The only thing that made me look at the TV since Bork and Heyman left my screen was the JBL chant. Other than that, I honestly couldn't tell you what happened.

styl3s

Those Rick Rude nipples are going to give me nightmares for days.

Why do people keep saying the mics were muted during the opening segment? What opening segment were you watching? Crowd was going crazy chanting 'YES' and 'Daniel Bryan'.
During the Blandy Borton/Bootista segment.

Verendus

Banned
Why do people keep saying the mics were muted during the opening segment? What opening segment were you watching? Crowd was going crazy chanting 'YES' and 'Daniel Bryan'.

Top Bottom