• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Snaku

Banned
STING

HE SAID STING

ULRg5Ur.gif

Zertez

I guess Kane is going to get in the ring more or maybe it is just leading up to a PPV match. The advertisement for a March Smackdown in Houston has Bryan, Punk and Cena vs Bray, Kane, and Del Rio as the main event. It is probably just a build up match for WM, but Kane looked in great physical shape last night.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We need to become friends!

Live a little, man!

Maybe, the demo is on the eshop though. Seems like its a pretty good jrpg so far.

Someone gave me a gift card to Gamestop and since I have nothing better to do with it I'm getting the collector's edition there and downloading it day one on the eshop. Probably keep the box and junk from the collector's edition and give the game to another friend to get even more street passes!

Verendus

Banned
1 person out of like 100 people talking.

You are acting like everyone was complaining.
There were a bunch of posts when the opening was going on. You couldn't recall one post even, I gave you one. Don't make me waste my time digging up more (I won't).

Don't make me shoot on your jabroni ass.

Sokantish

Someone gave me a gift card to Gamestop and since I have nothing better to do with it I'm getting the collector's edition there and downloading it day one on the eshop. Probably keep the box and junk from the collector's edition and give the game to another friend to get even more street passes!

Did you do the 20 villager thing with the demo? It carries over to the real game!

Are we watching the same show? Fans ate that shit up like they always do.

New Age Outlaws is the most relevant tag team in the WWE right now. They're one of the more iconic tag teams ever.

Outside of Road Dogg's speech, they get little to no reaction. They are a one trick pony at this point. They are over like Brodus Clay was when people were digging his entrance. After the entrance was over, no fucks were given

styl3s

There were a bunch of posts when the opening was going on. Don't make me waste my time digging them up (I won't).

Don't make me shoot on your jabroni ass.
I was here i don't recall seeing a bunch of people saying the Bryan segment was muted.

Look it up or not i don't really care. I just remember a bunch of people talking about how everyone is chanting bryan.

Kenobi

I was here i don't recall seeing a bunch of people saying the Bryan segment was muted.

Look it up or not i don't really care. I just remember a bunch of people talking about how everyone is chanting bryan.

Maybe not muted. But there were complaints about the "authority" messing with the volume levels

Verendus

Banned

You don't recall anything. That's why you suck.

You and me.

*points at Wrestlemania sign*

Top Bottom