• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Will the Virgil DLC include the sign?

rSpvz3A.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Why do people keep saying the mics were muted during the opening segment? What opening segment were you watching? Crowd was going crazy chanting 'YES' and 'Daniel Bryan'.

They were muted after that segment, particularly noticeable during the Orton/Batista segment.

styl3s

Did they just hit random on create a wrestler until something resembling those characters showed up?
THQ has always been bad about character models.

2K strives about having more realistic looking models in their games so i am hoping this years WWE game or next years game has better looking models.

2K strives about having more realistic looking models in their games so i am hoping this years WWE game or next years game has better looking models.

I imagine that this is the year they redo everything. It's been two years since the acquisition, and the platform transition, etc.

Taker Bong will go off to drag Bork out of the World Champ storyline.

Bork will not care about belt if Taker wants him

Gives Bootista spotlight

styl3s

Yeah, but it doesn't seem like they were during the opening segment. Crowd was loud. It's like folks are deaf.
Who was saying the opening segment with Bryan was muted? Everyone was bitching about the Orton/Batista segment where it was clear as day.

I don't recall one person saying the Bryan segment was being muted.

Doubt it. Still have the same save game code since the PSX days. Unless they started from scratch earlier last year I see little changing.

Top Bottom