• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

simples

Banned
if you told me 7 year old me in 1997 that, kid in 2014 you will be watching Goldust vs Billy Gun

i wouldve told you, "Mr. get the fuck out of my house"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did you do the 20 villager thing with the demo? It carries over to the real game!

Yep, I actually did it legit with some friends. Up to 29 right now.

Hell there's a kid working at my local grocery store who's gotten into the demo, I've been streetpassing with him even. This game is legit.

if you told me 7 year old me in 1997 that, kid in 2014 you will be watching Goldust vs Billy Gun

i wouldve told you, "Mr. get the fuck out of my house"

Hey, in 17 years, you're going to see Goldust and his little brother who is completely normal against Rockabilly and The Real Double J on Monday Night Raw.

strobogo

Banned
Road dog ever been shirtless?

16evh.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
THIS IS GREAT! THIS IS WRESTLING! YES!

Is Paul Heyman booking this stuff all by himself? He is isn't he? This is not WWE Creative, this is actually good booking.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Brock is making me nervous with the chair tossing

Top Bottom