• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Ithil

I love how the commentary instantly points out the Roman Reigns chant, even though he's a heel and they normally ignore those.
Roman's on their "list".

Aiii

So not worth it
I never said Christian was bad in the ring at all. I said I would rather watch a REY MYSTERIO/Del Rio match instead of seeing him again.

Learn to read.

EVEN WORSE!

Who in the blue hell wants to watch Rey Mysterio do anything anymore? He can hardly move!

You'd love to see Christian replace Rey, admit it!

KissVibes

Banned
The Bryan burial is real.

- Muting the crowd
- FAKE crowd noises
- Not tagging him in yet

Fuck Triple H.

In a week that includes the Royal Rumble, what kind of blue-dot makes his return on Smackdown???

This is stupid logic.

Why would Christian let himself be wasted on an awful Royal Rumble? He knew what was up. Christian is a member of the #YesMovement.

number47

Reigns eliminated dolph? They said it was one of the Wyatt during dolph vs miz match. This commentary is just ass.

Brock hit big show so much with the chair. You needed a calculator to count it. King needs to retire.

I'm wondering if people are being paranoid about the muted chants. I can hear the Daniel Brian chants clearly and even the commentary seems to be acknowledging it, unlike last night when everything was completely ignored.

I'm legit laughing at the idea that there's someone in the back with access to a soundboard DEVIOUSLY lowering the volume during pro-Bryan chants, and raising the volume any other time.

Keep up the yuks, WrestleGAF!

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm wondering if people are being paranoid about the muted chants. I can hear the Daniel Brian chants clearly and even the commentary seems to be acknowledging it, unlike last night when everything was completely ignored.

No, they muted them on purpose during the Batista/Orton segment. Go back tomorrow and listen for yourself.

Aiii

So not worth it
How can you guys tell that the volume is being lowered?

I'd like to say that I have good hearing and this really isn't obvious to me.

It's like on Smackdown when you hear amazingly loud pops for Nikki Bella while the crowd shots show everyone sitting down and looking bored.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think Bryan chants are being muted in this match, but those Cena dueling chants sound ultra fake and there are boos behind them.

Gorillaz

You could tell back during the Randy Orton walk in for the batista/brock promo. There wasn't any real noise at all. No pop what so ever

How can you guys tell that the volume is being lowered?

I'd like to say that I have good hearing and this really isn't obvious to me.

You could tell they were doing it when Batista was out there his mic was crystal clear not getting mixed with crowd audio. Like when they record a line for Smackdown

Top Bottom