• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Man, that camera angle would have been PERFECT for an Arn Anderson style heel turn.

For a second I had my hopes up, I could almost see Cena pull his hand away....

Why didn't it happen.

Didn't like the finish but that was a good match, minus John Cena.

Verendus

Banned
Last 5 minutes of that match were really good. Ending was good too. Shield still look good, Reigns looked awesome powering out of the STF, and Cena/Bryan/Sheamus are in the Elimination Chamber.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cena's selling was really bad this match, like when Seth had him in the corner and all Cena could think to do was bob his head or when Reigns speared him and Cena damn near kneed him in the face mid-spear.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good Raw! Good for Rollins getting the rub for once. Too often he's a Ziggler bump clone.

I thought it had to be setting up a turn because WWE never does camera shots like that.

Yep that was weird. Wonder what cue he was getting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I seriously just don't get the ending. Bray Wyatt helps both Daniel Bryan and John Cena because what? Like it just doesn't make sense. Some Russo level shit.

Honest question because I haven't been paying too much attention: why would the Wyatts attack Cena & Co. and not the Shield there? Them interfering honestly confuses me. They either want to hurt Cena, or they want to beat down Shield.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honest question because I haven't been paying too much attention: why would the Wyatts attack Cena & Co. and not the Shield there? Them interfering honestly confuses me. They either want to hurt Cena, or they want to beat down Shield.

Cos they did it at the Ramble. Which...I have no answer for why.

UberTag

...what the hell is even going on anymore
Sounds like I missed out on some sucktastic Russo booking tonight.
(Otherwise known as VKM rewrites RAW a half--dozen times and winds up with shit booking.)

Am I right?

Good thing they had all hands on deck to mute unwanted chants instead. Clearly that took priority.

simples

Banned

they need to turn the Shield face

wyatts are bad

2+2

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The only way it would make any sense is if Bray himself was in the EC match. At least then it has some logical consistency - he wants to beat the shit out of DB and Cena at EC.

The Shield v Wyatts would be fun but heel vs heel just isn't something the wwe does.

Can't turn the shield face either, that would suck. Break em up instead of doing that. That match alone showed just how great of a heel group they are. Classic heel tactics in that match, rarely see that stuff anymore I loved it.

Gorillaz

don't even try to piece it together

not worth the headache

Anth0ny

I'm hoping they did it on purpose so Shield lost their spot at Chamber. Cena/Wyatt is dropped so Shield/Wyatts and Bryan/Cena can happen at Mania.

ah fuck it

tumblr_n03fcziYmu1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Dean ded

Pavaloo

the Wyatts want to kick Cena's shit because fuck the Cenation this is Wyattville. And they wanna kick Diddy Bry's ass because fuck his ass for siding with the people so much, they don't know what they're talking about. So in that bout they inadvertently cost The Shield a shot at EC which hopefully sparks a rivalry. It makes sense to me!

edit: nothing sounded muted to me either, :lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What an exciting final 5 mins or so. Smart booking, too. It sets up a feud with The Shield and The Wyatt's.

I think its obvious that they are breaking one of the stables up because you really don't need more than one goon squad. Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins will have better luck as singles competitors. I look for Ambrose to turn on the group, Reigns to get the big push and Rollins to end up with a bizarre gimmick that nobody saw coming.

Sounds like I missed out on some sucktastic Russo booking tonight.
(Otherwise known as VKM rewrites RAW a half--dozen times and winds up with shit booking.)

Am I right?

Hasn't that been the WWE for like the last 10+ years? I've been away for most of it so I'm not totally up to speed on the last 6ish years or so.

Top Bottom