• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I have a question: Can Batista have a good match vs Del Rio? I know people like to make fun of Del Rio but Batista looked bad at the RR

I don't think Batista can have a good match with anybody. He was never great before and now he looks like a shell of himself physically and is completely out of shape.

Entropia

No One Remembers
XyGlti6.jpg

So true.

Rapstah

So who was the devil controlling the Wyatt's? Or has it been longer than 3 weeks so I should forget lol?

It was never Kane, so it was probably never anyone in particular. It's Bray himself in some way as it is right now.

Mick Foley smashed his TV like he said. He spells Rumble "Rimble" in the description which could be a really deep dig at Vince's introduction to the 90 (91?) Rumble where he says "this Royal Rimble" by mistake.

Malvingt2

Dave Bautista ‏@DaveBautista
Just met a kid in Pittsburgh who traveled all the way from Munich to watch the Royal Rumble. Humbling. And no! He didn't tell me I sucked!

I love how The E is in disarray. Forcing storylines like in like the Macho Man did to Steph all those years ago. Orton is fuxking pathetic, brah hasnt gotten a crowd reaction in years. Silence is not heat, Vince.

KissVibes

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAbwlE4EQjc

You get a sudden Ryder appearance AND(!!!) Ziggler says he's going to teach Miz the figure four.

And the Bellas being...lame.

ALSO:

WWE officials have reportedly “given up” on Sin Cara with Hunico under the mask already. They’re likely keeping the character around for merchandise sales and because he’s in the upcoming Scooby Doo WrestleMania movie.

If they were smart, they'd have Rey pass down the mask to Hunico and let him be Rey Mysterio II.

I want the full version of Alexander Rusev's theme. He's five times better merely on account of his new ring gear and music.
Was he on Raw last night? They really need to bring back Mason Ryan, so many story line possibilities with him. So much pure potential. The future is bright brahs.

UberTag

Mick Foley smashed his TV like he said. He spells Rumble "Rimble" in the description which could be a really deep dig at Vince's introduction to the 90 (91?) Rumble where he says "this Royal Rimble" by mistake.
This was rather tame.
I've seen bigger computer monitors than that "TV" left on the side of the road.
I wanted to see a brick hurling violently at a 50+ inch screen.

radcliff

I'm not sure if it makes sense to have Lesnar in the EC. Since Orton is most likely going to be the champ going into WM, that would mean Lesnar would have to lose. Asuming he is facing UT at WM, I'm not sure WWE will want him to lose going into that match. That is, of course, if UT vs. Lesnar is still the plan.

styl3s

If Sting shows up, I will legit shit my pants.

Once in a lifetime.
I will cry.

But what is his purpose? He isn't going to wait 25 years to sign with WWE just to lose to Taker at WM. You know Vince isn't going to let Sting break the streak so it will end up in some shitty draw. I would rather Sting stay the fuck away then to have Vince bring him in for 3 raws and a WM loss.

Pavaloo

Brock in the E Chamber would be some pimp ass shit. Some pimp ass shit indeed.

guys bryan will go to WM as champ and leave not champ making Batista heel

Anth0ny

It was never Kane, so it was probably never anyone in particular. It's Bray himself in some way as it is right now.

Was hoping for an over the top Cactus Jack promo/beat down of the TV. Disappointing.

Sin Cara thinks he owns the rights to the gimmick

The original Sin Cara was interviewed on Mexican Lucha Libre show Tercera Caída on Thursday and spoke about his return to Mexico. The hosts talked about him no longer being with WWE and he confirmed that he is now an independent wrestler. He then claimed that he owns the rights to the Sin Cara name, gimmick and mask – not WWE.

“I am the owner of the persona of Sin Cara. I say it openly because it’s all on my side, in my favor. I think that it’s best left to lawyers because I am the owner of the persona I am the owner of the [character's] image and I have proof.”

This seems highly unlikely, knowing WWE’s track record of wanting to own gimmicks they create – and the continued use of ‘Sin Cara’ on WWE television. The hosts acknowledged this, but the original Sin Cara was adamant and said he has proof.

“That depends on how the wrestler work their deals. I’m not here to talk bad about anyone. I’ve always been a person that goes the route of peace. I’m not going to fight with anyone or any company. I’m not saying that because I’m scared to fight a big company. No, Why would I? Everyone knows that the original Mistico went on to be [the original] Sin Cara in the WWE. So that we would not have any legal issues with CMLL, I automatically changed my name and my persona and continued on with my registered persona.”

Kaladin

7/10 Good form but could have used more follow through. Smash the TV...get angry at it. Make the mess you can't make in the house. Sell the beat down dammit.

KissVibes

Banned
Not the worst idea but I'm sure they could find another luchador who can wrestle WWE style that's more deserving than Hunico.

Sure, but Hunico is already employed, can work the WWE style well, already speaks english, and is very much a company man. He wont pull some Cara bullshit.

I GUESS you could give it to Samuray Del Sol, but I don't want him stuck with doing the 619 and DROPPIN' DA DIME.

Which btw is a stupid ass name for a move because you're suggesting Rey is a fucking snitch and his fans are snitches too or at they very least, snitch sympathizers.

Sin Cara thinks he owns the rights to the gimmick

He doesn't and he's fucking insane to think so.

Mistico is a great wrestler but goddamn does he have a huge fucking ego.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sure, but Hunico is already employed, can work the WWE style well, already speaks english, and is very much a company man. He wont pull some Cara bullshit.

I GUESS you could give it to Samuray Del Sol, but I don't want him stuck with doing the 619 and DROPPIN' DA DIME.

Which btw is a stupid ass name for a move because you're suggesting Rey is a fucking snitch and his fans are snitches too or at they very least, snitch sympathizers.
So they're Frankman?

Rapstah

Are people just switching back to their usual avatars? I swear I've seen several people who were in the Avatar Rumble back to their usual ones.

strobogo

Banned
I will cry.

But what is his purpose? He isn't going to wait 25 years to sign with WWE just to lose to Taker at WM. You know Vince isn't going to let Sting break the streak so it will end up in some shitty draw. I would rather Sting stay the fuck away then to have Vince bring him in for 3 raws and a WM loss.

Sting is probably the most jobbingest top guy ever. Dude will put anyone over.

Top Bottom