• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Malvingt2

Dave Bautista ‏@DaveBautista
So I hear Alberto Del Rio is talking trash. Just one question... Who the hell is Alberto Del Rio?!!!

This Perro!!

lol

A solid 4 1/2 stars.

Awesome that WWE is abandoning the "bikini model" stereotype of divas in the past, and is allowing the fat Bella sister to pick up the win with her actual wrestling skills.

ugh, just horrible

the only thing that can save the divas division is the return of barbie blank, the hottest diva of all time

tumblr_mz0f8roJdX1srbyoyo1_400.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dave Bautista ‏@DaveBautista
So I hear Alberto Del Rio is talking trash. Just one question... Who the hell is Alberto Del Rio?!!!

This Perro!!

lol

this dog will feel what being a old has been will feel like

strobogo

Banned
Scotty can totally still go and be a solid jobber to the stars. He looked great when he showed up on NXT for a match, especially when you consider that he doesn't work indies or anything.

strobogo

Banned
I think Scotty can still go. He had a Goldust type resurrection physically.

He never got out of shape to begin with. Nor did he have drug problems or legal issues. He just got out and went to a normal life. Which makes it even more impressive how good he looked in the NXT match and this one. He hasn't been a regular wrestler in years.

Top Bottom