• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Vestal

Yup Scotty can still definitely go, I say this not being a big fan of him or their team back in the day.

He took some decent bumps there, and his timing look great.

Dthomp

What a shit Old School raw. Same ole crap guys. No Lita, Trish, Stone Cold, HBK, Diesel, to many others to name that would have been nice to see on such a heavily promoted show.

UberTag

Having The Godfather without the hos is just pointless.
Might as well have him come out as Papa Shango and do some stupid shit with the Boogeyman if you're not going to stay true to his character.

borkerude.gif

UberTag

Why does WrassleGAF like Wade's current non-wrestling, local town bashing gimmick now?
Is it just because he's got a podium that rises up through the stage? Because Gangrel was doing that a long time ago.

NastyBook

I'd mark out for the move, sure...but dude is pulling off Code Reds and running Frankenstiners and shit, so I'm not too broken up about his current moveset.
Well, if he's extended his repertoire, that's to be commended, definitely. I just noticed that during the matches that I did see of him, that particular finisher was missing.

Holy Shit, the Million Dollar Belt!!

Why does WrassleGAF like Wade's current non-wrestling, local town bashing gimmick now?
Is it just because he's got a podium that rises up through the stage? Because Gangrel was doing that a long time ago.

This episode of Raw must've broken them, because Wade is even worse now than when he was wrestling.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Find it odd that the 2 guys in the "main event" of the rumble has been on tv a total of 4 minutes the last 2 weeks

I'm so unbelievably pissed right now.

Bork already manhandled Big Show a decade ago, now he's backing down? What a bunch of garbage. WHY DO THEY KEEP STICKING THE BIG SHOW IN EVERY GOTDAMN INTERESTING ANGLE.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD HE JUST GO AWAY ALREADY

Top Bottom