• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

this is just horrific
between the constant promoting of the app, twitter, these terrible old-timers that haven't been entertaining in decades, the burying of dbry, just an awful raw.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
A legend is about to die

lets see who we got left

Rikishi?

we were promised Rikishi and his kids already wrestled

strobogo

Banned
I don't know if it's just cause I don't watch tv normally but USA has some of the worst commercials ever

I have to watch a Sky Sports stream even though I have cable in my house because Comcast sucks so bad they can't even get all the channels to all the rooms. Their commercials are awful.

G-Fex

THE IRAQI WAR SYMPATHIZER!

I have to watch a Sky Sports stream even though I have cable in my house because Comcast sucks so bad they can't even get all the channels to all the rooms. Their commercials are awful.

least i'm not alone in watching these god awful ads.

G-Fex

Damnit Sarge what are you doing?

You were a goddamn GI Joe

This whole match was a ITTY BITTY DITTY BAG.

LOL THAT BROCK SHIRT IS AWFUL

Ithil

Miley Cyrus and twerking just faded out of mainstream appeal, so clearly that means it's the perfect time for WWE to jump onto that media bandwagon.

They've actually been talking about it constantly since the night after the VMAs, months ago. They bring it up like every second week.

Top Bottom