• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I think that's the first time I've been emotional for a wrestling event in a way other than marking it. It was awesome to see Jake in such good shape and back with the WWE.

Jakes looks good but its one of the worst things they could do is put him in the toxic wrestling environment again. He's gonna get in trouble going out with the boys unless DDP keeps him in a leash.

Ithil

Does anybody doubt this was Dean Ambrose's favorite night--all time, all his life?

He got to trade insults with Roddy Piper on Piper's Pit, then get Jake Roberts put a new Damien on him. I would expect it's a highlight.

Jakes looks good but its one of the worst things they could do is put him in the toxic wrestling environment again. He's gonna get in trouble going out with the boys unless DDP keeps him in a leash.

Well DDP is actually there tonight, so he'll keep him out of trouble. Jake's big dream is to get a Rumble spot, anyway, not a full return.

So I missed how Jake actually came out.. how'd that transpire?!

Shield were setting up for the triple power bomb and out he walked for the save.

Reigns really needs to work on his selling. If he doesn't get better he'll only ever be something like a 14 time champion.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The boys are either dead or don't go out anymore. He still does indie dates, btw. He never left the wrestling environment.

Mengetsu

To know what jake went through and how he has turned around he deserved this big time! I guess he won't be in the RR but this is just as good. And yes Ambrose corpsing all night
KuGsj.gif

Vestal

Yeah, the response in to what we just saw is pretty sad. Very disappointed at that. Very satisfied at DDP's handiwork, though. Jake looks great. How's Scott Hall coming along?

Imagine the reaction of an MSG crowd...

FUCK it.. I STILL MARKED THE FUCK OUT! Proud to see Jake back on his feet, and my hat goes to Vince for giving him the chance.

Ithil

Yeah, the response in to what we just saw is pretty sad. Very disappointed at that. Very satisfied at DDP's handiwork, though. Jake looks great. How's Scott Hall coming along?

Gradually. He's fully recovered from the hip replacement and is doing the DDP Yoga full time now. He's living with his son who is in wrestling training.

I marked out a lot tonight.

• Piper vs. Ambrose ON THE STICK~!
  • HEALTHY Jake the Snake and Damien~!
  • My second-favorite Ribera Jacket sighting of the last six months...

(Here was my favorite Ribera Jacket sighting of the last six months...for obvious reasons)

The modern-day "boys" are mostly health addicts and video game nerds.

So awesome seeing Rikishi and Too Cool. It's frightening how much Grandmaster Sexay looks like Lawler....like a mini King. He also seems to have inherited his pops gaudy style, but in pants form.

I love seeing the Godfather and hearing his music. His Rumble appearance last year was great.

Top Bottom