• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All these hip-hop videos are giving me flashbacks to Junior High School. :::shudder:::

The big debate I distinctly remember was "Which is better: House of Pain's "Jump Around" or Kris Kross's "Jump"?"

That would have been like Elementary School. Like... First grade. My jr high was like... Mystikal, Lil Bow Wow, and Big Tymers and shit for all that music. And I still love Big Tymers to this day.

tumblr_nfsv6o6GDV1sub5hso3_250.gif

Guys, remember when Daniel Bryan and John Cena had this amazing pre-Summerslam promo segment on Miz TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoaSIhTRFtY

"You are a parody of wrestling."

And Bryan not slapping Cena back at the end. So damn good.

I LOVE that promo. It's amazing. That's also around the time Bryan used to wear his hair in this sweet ass samurai top knot type of style. I can never find pictures of it but I didn't last long. So fucking cool.

Sky Sports canceling NXT hurts me.

Only wrestling I watched regularly for the past 5 months

I am about the cancel my whole fucking subscription.

Alucard

Banned

I was with them until around the end of October. Watched the final ep too. But I don't get Destination America, and I can't be bothered enough to go out of my way to watch another wrestling show. I already have to look for other means of watching Lucha Underground since I don't get El Rey in Quebec.

And I'll totally stand by TNA's summer 2014 run being far more entertaining and enjoyable than RAW.

So glad Jeff Jarrett is giving us the opportunity to get Wrestle Kingdom 9 with English commentary, by Jim Ross of all people. I'm hyped, but probably won't be able to watch live.

Alucard

Banned
Doesn't help that he just treats everyone like a joke as well. One of the many reasons Bray looked like shit during their feud

Blah blah MARGARITAVILLE blah blah blah

I'M SCARED OF BRAY WYATT

Hey, look at this guy with his funny Hawaiian shirts!

I'M GONNA BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

One of the worst feuds and buildups ever. And the Mania match's storyline was just as bad since it didn't have the proper build to make it mean anything.

Slizeezyc

So glad Jeff Jarrett is giving us the opportunity to get Wrestle Kingdom 9 with English commentary, by Jim Ross of all people. I'm hyped, but probably won't be able to watch live.

I don't think it's showing it live on cable where I am because of UFC replays, if I get NJPW online does that mean I could stream it and still get JR?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was with them until around the end of October. Watched the final ep too. But I don't get Destination America, and I can't be bothered enough to go out of my way to watch another wrestling show. I already have to look for other means of watching Lucha Underground since I don't get El Rey in Quebec.

And I'll totally stand by TNA's summer 2014 run being far more entertaining and enjoyable than RAW.

So you'll join with Bean Breath's darkside for a Mexican stage show but not for a true blue American institution?!?

What about from Montreal to Memphis?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom