• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
rHkSTVJ.gif

this is killing me for some reason.

New Paige (featuring Emma)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm over captains. I'm running this monkey farm now, frecklestein. And I wanna know what the hell you're doing with my time

And I want to be held in the sweet embrace of WWE diva Layla El for the rest of my days but guess what? Sometimes we don't get what we want

Cena will not turn heel unless someone can sell more merchandise to kids rises. No matter how over Punk or Bryan got they were never selling insane merch to kids.

Vylash

I want ROMAN to turn heel. He's not getting over as a face, have him boot Bryan's ass over the top rope and play up to the crowd. NUCLEAR.

god this is actually a good idea, but why do that when they can push another babyface with the pasted on cena template?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love Day of the dead, and Captain Rhodes is why

That movie is complete garbage without him. I'll even say the remakes are better than that movie if it didn't have Captain Rhodes. That movie by itself is more boring than every non-Halloween John Carpenter movie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stop joking around with your baby guns.

Never Give Your Gun Up
YrITREG.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More all-star WWE Superstars with Guns
xw4yXrC.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I couldn't find my screencap of Hogan as Big Boss in Thunder in Paradise with a pistol but I found this in my old folders
images

and remembered laughing uncontrollably.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel comfortable saying Hogan is the best wrestler turned lead action actor. Miz and Cena and Orton all play the exact same character. Hogan basically plays himself but hams it up a little more, and it actually makes him endearing. Stone Cold's better as a bad guy

Also, Hogan is totally good at the goofball lug romantic comedy scenes. Like way better than I expected. As long as he's playing off some snooty girl, he's money. Better than Sly and Arnold even in that one specific type scene.

I feel comfortable saying Hogan is the best wrestler turned lead action actor. Miz and Cena and Orton all play the exact same character. Hogan basically plays himself but hams it up a little more, and it actually makes him endearing. Stone Cold's better as a bad guy

Also, Hogan is totally good at the goofball lug romantic comedy scenes. Like way better than I expected. As long as he's playing off some snooty girl, he's money. Better than Sly and Arnold even in that one specific type scene.

Rock

I don't think it's showing it live on cable where I am because of UFC replays, if I get NJPW online does that mean I could stream it and still get JR?

No, you gotta use the flipps app if you wanna watch with JR commentary. Support Japanese wrestling with english commentary by buying the ppv with english commentary.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Just re-watched the Summerslam 2013 main event. Man Triple H was such a good special guest referee. So good, I forgot he was the ref until the match was over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
On Aug. 21, 2010 Rechner was charged with disorderly conduct after brandishing a knife during a staged fight with another wrestler, ring name Calypso Jim Zaccone in South Brunswick, New Jersey.[56] The fight was meant to drum up publicity for an upcoming match in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.

Now THAT is carny

RBH

I was watching DDP vs. Buff Bagwell from an episode of Nitro in '97 on my Best of Nitro DVD.

And I've got to say...........Buff was actually pretty good, at least in this match.

It's really cool that even when he was the 1-2-3 Kid, X-Pac was still used as a barometer to test out new guys and help them adjust to the WWF style in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom